Friday, December 29, 2006

People's Revolt in Lebanon

People's Revolt in Lebanon 

Interesting article about Lebanon and what happens in it ,it also discusses an important aspect I didn't it discuss it before , already because I didn't understand it , that's the economic situation in Lebanon

I know that the economic situation in Lebanon is bad but it is not as described in the report , well I know it is still better than in Egypt , also the shocking facts about the economic status of the Shiite sect also surprises

This article gives you another angle to look from to understand why the people are standing right regardless of the cold weather in the middle of square determined to down the current government

I know that Siniora had a great past as a finance minister , I remember very well all those sarcastic shows making fun of him in MTV Lebanon "before they closed it" and LBC in both "Mon'a fi Lebanan and Bas Maat Watan"

Anyhow I want to read it till the end and for my dear follow Egyptians

Please read page 2 , the part concerning Egypt

Man we are really became a real role model in the Arab World !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.