Thursday, July 19, 2007

Do not stand in the Sun today !!

I warned you and so did the ministry of health ,do not stand directly in the sun like Abd Halim used to do when he was waiting Fatan Hamma in To eternitythe middle of Kasr Nile Bridge  

Egypt and other places in the world are going to have the highest level of the Ultraviolet today

Standing in the range of the Ultraviolet today can cause Skin Cancer and Cataract

So no need to go to the Pyramids or the beach today and if you want please do not stand too much in one place ,also please keep the children in the home

and do not forget to wear a hat Cowboyand a sunglassCool

The danger time is from 11 AM to 4 PM

FilBalad.News | وزارة الصحة تحذر من التعرض لأشعة الشمس يوم الخميس

4 comments:

  1. well, unusually you didnt tell us why. What rationale, fact or theory behind that. Anyway, because I felt the news is incomplete I went into the source link. Guess what? I didnt find the reason there either so I decided to travel today from NY to Cario, I will stand in the sun wearing my bathing suit in front of the Ministry of Health ( in Magless El sha3b st) from 11-4 until somebody tells me WHY and where they get this info from

    ReplyDelete
  2. well to tell you the truth the weather today is extremely hot seriously speaking , it is so damn hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) LOL A SR!
    Well, growing up in a sunny place, I have not nneded facts and figures to know that, although I am perhaps genetically pruned to be UV-resistant; but still I will not want to dry up my skin and end up wrinkled up and tanned at the age of 25 :)

    But I have to agree with you SR; I don't think it is only the sun rays that constitute the risk for cancer, I think other genetic and environmental factors need to be taken into consideration.

    That said, it's rainy today; so I'm safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well seriously I love summer but I hate those bad sunny days because I usually get sick
    about skin cancer ,I believe some people are more sensitive to the sun than others ,as middle easterns thank God our nature can accept the sun ray easily but now like the westerns
    this is what I think

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.