Saturday, July 7, 2007

In Another police station

I swear if anyone tells that it happens in Egypt ,I will burst in laugh with no respect to anyone what so ever

I read in daily Dostor yesterday Friday that the American authorities are deporting  some Egyptian Christian Citizen back home to Egypt , this man claims to be tortured in Egypt and thus he fears to be killed when he returns back again ,of course the Human right organization are making a campaign and attacking the Egyptian regime ,the same old talk of religious oppression .. bla bla bla

Of course I forgot to tell you that the man will be deported as he is wanted in a murder case

I am sorry but if you read what the man had claimed you will laugh too

The man had claimed that he had been tortured in the police station in order to force him to convert to Islam !!

Now is not this a joke or what ?? Look people I know some Egyptians will do more strange stuff to get a green card in America but this is really ... I don't know how to describe , some may claim to be gay but being tortured to convert to Islam in a Police station to get away from a murder charge , wow since when ??

For correction Muslims are the one who are usually tortured in the police station

For correction the Police officers are not that religious despite they claim to be so with all the religious symbol from Quranic verses on their walls , yet they do not care for the spread of Islam whether Peacefully or not it is not in their mind

Look this man may have been tortured in some Police station but surely not to force him to convert , may be he was the sole unfortunate suspect of the murder , once there was a theft that took place in our building , an old lady living alone , the Police arrested her driver as he was the last one to leave the flat and let's say he was unfortunate that there were not  mobile cameras back then when he was tortured to confess that he stole the old lady thankfully he was insisting on his story , Ironically it turned out her 15 years old maid and her boyfriend were behind the theft

Anyhow back to the man in the States, first of all again there is no compulsion in religion according to religion

Second the police officers don't torture people to force them to convert ,again I say it because it is so silly

Third this story of the man reminds me with another famous incident that shows what some may go to in order to get a green card

There was a young man , a thief in Upper Egypt ,this young man was a Christian , he had to have his hand cut in a train accident , already he was so troubled young man, it seemed that he was a gay and it also seemed that he was not popular for that in his town whether from the Christians or Muslims , anyhow don't ask how he found a way to the States but as far as I know he claimed that he was tortured by Muslims and that they cut his hand and ..... till the rest of this talk

After few years from taking the green card the boy turned to be one hell of a criminal piece he killed his boyfriend and other people in the State he was living and the young man whom the human rights organizations was considered a victim turned to one hell of a victimizer, big fat liar and a victimizer

I don't remember the date but I remember that I read it in Masrawy from couple of years and till I remember it because it makes me wonder how people are ready to lie in order to leave the country and get a green card , I mean this is the sort of lies harms the whole country ,the Muslims and the Christians

Muslims don't cut the hands of Christians , already we don't apply the Shari'a laws in Egypt and Christians don't get torture in police stations to be converted

Of course the man is using the world fame ,sorry the world defame of the Egyptian police stations and their uncivilized treatment to citizens to prove there is oppression against Christians and to get a citizenship

Anyhow I can stop myself from laughing when I read that the Police now is torturing Christians to convert them , if they are so loving god creatures why they close Mosques after the Isha prayer , why they have the right to interrogate anyone with a beard in the street !!??

 Surely if that took place ,it would not be in Egypt , it would be in another police station in another world

16 comments:

  1. I understand your feeling of ridicule toward what you read but I am sure you will have a better judgmental view when you read my comment. There are too many scattered pieces that I will leave you to tile until you see the picture clear.

    1-There are three categories of Egyptian who pursue coming to US. First- Person who has most of his family and relatives residing here long ago and it is just a matter of time for him to come. Second- a person who has credentials and potentials but can not find a chance to invest them in his developing country. Dr. Almed Zoeil a top example but there are thousands of Doctor and Engineers here for the same reason” there is no chance in Egypt to be any better” Third- a desperate person who already lives in the zero or subzero level. Now it won’t matter for him to try another Country even if that needs a lie, a simple lie that the other Country will not figure out. After that he promise no more lies.

    2- The Lottery visa was not made for the Copt to escape from Egypt, not for the modern Egyptians to escape from the radical Muslims. The Lottery Visa was made to have a larger representation of the Countries that have minorities here. Not because of American affection to those Countries but to oppose political powers developed by the nations that already have majority here exp. are the Indian, Chinese and the Philippinos. Not from those coming from those Countries but because of their second generations that are now pure American Votes.. It is all politics my lady.

    3- When I was a medical resident on a hospital here I met a peer from Ethiopia. As colleagues she asked me how did you come here I told here by the lottery visa. She said you are lucky because we don’t have a lottery visa from Ethiopia. Naturally I asked her about her situation she said I came by asylum application. The word at the time was strange to my ear, I asked how is that she shrewdly smiled and said “I claimed I have been raped in a police station by an officer” I stepped back and said “ OO “she said “ and I gave them an official proof of that, then she left. Zeinobia, she has official Government proof of a crime that never happened, and she is a Physician, Imagine?

    4- Another weird case from Kenya. I met this patient in my office again by chance she said she came by asylum. I said what happened. She said I told them “ I am Muslim and the main religion is Christianity and the Priest of the church ( Priest ) in our province threatened me that he will run over my kids with his car. I didn’t know where to go “.. Ironically she was given asylum visa too.
    Bottom line is that desperate people die, not only lie, to leave their Countries. My Comment is longer than your topic, I know, sorry. Dr SR

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info Dr. SR , seriously it is valuable and clear lots of things
    You know this reminds with the famous Egyptian Proverb saying "What makes you go for the bad ?? the worse"
    I know that people use strange claims now to get away from the country
    Believe or not Now South Korea is facing a new wave from Egyptians ,some of them claim to be gay to take the refugee for Human rights issue , just like that Spy El-Attar
    The danger of using this technique is that it is used in harming the mother country , a Copt that claims to be tortured by Muslims is used more than to get a visa and citizenship ,it is used afterwards in the Congress ,in the international communities to blackmail Egypt
    You know it is like when the Christian Egyptians leaders outside say Christian girls are kidnap to be converted while in reality 99% of the cases according to the Social services and human rights organizations ,the independent ones ,also the interior ministry investigation and here they are so serious because they know they are dealing with a sensitive issue ,according to them those girls were not kidnapped ,they left their houses willingly to escape with the ones they love and unfortunately these ones are muslims but this truth is being changed and converted to be used against the whole country in the Congress in the internet
    Do not forget this will make Christians inside Egypt uncomfortable and on the other hand will make the Muslims feel that their brothers in the nation are against them , it is more than a trick ,if they want to get the asylum application fine but they don't need to destroy the general Peace back in the motherland , we are already living in a tension

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a vicious cycle Zeinobia. Mother Country can not cope with my basic needs-->The Country loses my loyalty and can not be called a mother anymore --> I go to another Country falsifying info about my original Country, they might have a place for me--> Original Country got politically defamated and maybe economically badly affected --> who cares, and so on, that is how it works with those guys
    Regarding those two Coptic girls if fact any person who sees them with their husbands in the video and then see the parents’ video can tell clearly that there was a definite emotional gap between the girls and the mother, despite the mother’s tears. Can also tell that the girls converted on a free will, very free will. Notice their laughter upon mentioning the way they hooked one another ( the Toktok) but I don’t think in that age in this era of materialism and video games they can claim they have a belief in Islam.
    Now comes the problem that I mentioned to you before. Media… Media…Media…
    Who cared to defend the Country and Islam and posted those video in all possible media channels for the people to watch? Nobody cared, I just came accidentally across those video in U Tube. Actually I watched those videos then I heard about the problem. Dr. SR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Zeinobia, Dont you have your archive classified? It took me forever to see what did you post in the period before I started to read your blog. There is also no date when did you start posting. Having a hyperactive blog like this you need to add a link to a classified archive by date and topic to make it easier for the reader to track your posting, Thanks, Dr SR

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dr sr you are not Egyptian and you cant even speak Arabic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dr.SR it is not the two girls incident only, they are weekly incidents in the same way , of course as I said in the end they are nothing except bunch of girls who fall in love with the wrong type of guys and others say it is a deliberate act from the Muslim guys !!
    It is more than the media
    About the archives ,well you can search the Blog in the search panel above or use the drop down menu ,other than that Google blogger did not give us much options
    @anonymous why are you saying that ?? he seems Egyptian to me !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a nigger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zeinobia, this is Dr SR again. Look at this arabic google welog similar to yours. http://karam903.blogspot.com/ Look near the bottom of the right column you will find a classified monthly archive. That is what I meant. that makes the blog easily searchable. By the way the log is a very rich source of Egyptian political info but unfortunately it is not active currently. I am assuming that you know the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosa el yousef this week has a nice documentery article about" The husband of the President's daughter. Take a look at it. Nermeen Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually people who are in a desperate need to immigrate may be ready to do anything - not only to lie - to leave their country to their dream country .
    The desperate man who want to immigrate may lie and he won't care if his lie would affect the social security of his own country because he lost the faith in everything and also lost his loyality for his country.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How long will you keep broadcasting that Jesus song that starts whenever one gets into your blog... hey enough is enough. It became annoying

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Anonymous: Technically there is a secret way that allows you fix that:
    Switch off your speaker /sound; and get a life!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cant enjoy reading unless am hearing smooth jazz (I am sticking my tongue out). Are you expecting me to change my life style or to stop reading your blog? Seriously it became so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  14. @anonymous ,who is the nigger ??
    and so what if he is a nigger??

    @Dr.SR, please don't compare my blog to Kareem Amer's hateful blog , anyhow I have this option but even in more organized way , look to the sidebar right above the labels widget , you find the archives in a dropdown menu ,more elegant

    @Nermeen ,the problem is that I don't read Rosa anymore ,I boycott her for many reasons ,their rude attack on the bloggers and their continous hypocrisy to Mubarak and Son.

    @Mohamed , I understand being a desparate can force the person especially the one who hates the country to do more but the counrty and religion are not game ,we let anyone to attack it as they want because they are desparate

    @anonymous,ok now it is fixed , I used the code in the official website ,now I am using the youtube clip ,no more jesus song and kids can change the world

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Owe you an applogy. I wonder how come all that time I didnt notice you have a nice classified archive. maybe because it is arranged topic wise not date wise. I appologize for mentioning it to you twice before I make sure it isnt already there. I was not comparing you to another ( hateful blog!!!)
    I agree with Miss Nermeen. The article is documetery, historical and I am sure it has info that no one could know. I catch Rosa online cause I dont see it sold in NY. here is the link if you dont have it http://www.rosaonline.net/alphadb/index.asp Dr.SR

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dr.SR , the problem is that I don't read or trust Rosa because of the jerks who are in charge of it now ,it became the official speaker of the regime and I won't forget their usual attack on bloggers that reached to describe us as street kids
    I am sorry but I won't look at it ,I thank you and Nermeen butno way

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.