Sunday, July 1, 2007

Nawal El-Sadawy annual Show

I don't know but I feel this woman will die if she doesn't find herself in the news under the spot light in a way or another ,seriously I mean it turned out that there was a solidarity protest with Nawal El-Sadawy last week in Paris , ok I can't say anything , they are free to do what they believe in but to say that she is banned from coming home , well I am sorry but this is what I call nonsense , I remember that I discuss this rumor before that the rumor about her being sent to exile and to the end of this crap , sorry to call it that but I got sick and I am already actually sick right now with a fever

Look people outside in the west don't believe this woman when she tells you that the regime fights her to the rest of this crap , the regime uses this kind of so-called intellectuals to make the majority of the people hate them sorry hate the real intellectuals, I am sorry despite what you think about her in the west this woman is not popular ,she is just an old lady with white hair like witches with crazy ideas that usually make the majority of People laugh , if you consider that majority of people are ignorant then don't bother and speak about their rights abroad

I am sorry but when I want to take an example for real nationalist feminist I won't look to someone who believes that she is above all the people ,disrespect their religions ,customs and traditions thanks to her own personal problems

My favorite feminist in Egypt is not El-Sadawy but a brave woman from Port Said her name is Sakina Fouad who had the guts to expose the 577720424_Deputy speaker Fuadcorruption in Egypt especially in the health care and national security ,yet poor Sakina ,she doesn't attack her religion or her society despite she wrote a lot about the society real problems from ingorance and poverty to the level that will make the west interested in her , she won't speak about her wish to be a boy may be because she didn't want to be one

Seriously if you compare even them on the personal level and I had the chance to hear about Fouad personal life indirectly ,you will know that Sakina Fouad who wrote the masterpiece of "The night Fatima was arrested" about the real scarifies the real Egyptian woman presented and always presents in life is a lady compared to a crazy witch

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for adding new information to this new darma that is now unfolding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.