Saturday, July 28, 2007

The return of the Da Vinci code

 Again Da Vinci could have left us another code in his famous last supper

You can find the news here ,the links of the Italian Websites were all down ,I tried several times but I can't

Yet I found this news website below covering the story with photos of the painting

Da Vinci code 'cracked' by computer analyst | NEWS.com.au

Unfortunately I can not see any shapes ,I feel so damp

The interesting thing , now the person sitting Jesus in the paining is no longer considered John but Maria Magdalena in the websites, thanks to the Da Vinci code and Dan Brown

 

4 comments:

  1. I couldnt see either. image so blurry. I tried all the glasses I have at home...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You became boring. Look at the kind of topics you publish since a seek

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dr SR , thank Goodness I was not the only one

    @anonymous , sorry dear I promise you to find more attractive interesting topics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can not request to be respected. You can only deserve the respect. Zeinobia, you really deserve the respect for having the courage to publish a rude comment like the one above and for the smooth diplomatic answer you gave

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.