Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Suez canal profits where do they go ??

The Suez Canal officially achieved 4.168 billion dollars as profits in the financial year 2006/2007 , the financial official year in Egypt ends in July

There is a good rise in the profits and returns from last year 2006 for about 17%

Great thing and it is an expected thing , I admit from the few thing I respect President Nasser for is the Nationalization of the Canal

yet the big question where shall these 4.168 billion dollars go ?? On what project will they be spend exactly ?? because if we transferred them to E.P we will find ourselves in front of huge billions that can really help this country

I won't say more except I just wish that the government takes only 100 million E.P from that number and I said E.P to invest it in the water infrastructure in Egypt !!

FilBalad.News | 4.168 عائدات قناة السويس في 2007

4 comments:

  1. Hey, wow, Nice Logo
    Congrtulation for the new design
    great choice my lady
    I wish if you think about deleting the word verification too, unless it really makes a difference with you. I cant tell you how it discourages sending a comment. it is time consuming to the audient

    ReplyDelete
  2. momkin agawbik asli swaisy w ba3od kteer 3al kanal w ba3id 3lihom el sofon elli bit3ady lol .. bilions of bilions we r paid yearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont they publish the government annua budget once a year in the official newspapers. I guess they do, then we can have access to those numbers

    ReplyDelete
  4. @he&she ,thanks first ,second unfortunately I can't delete the verification because it saves for spam bots , I do not want to spent the whole day deleting spam comments
    third you are optimistic ,I mean do you trust the annual budget they publichs ??
    do you know already how they approve on it in the parliment ,even without deep discussuion like anyother respectable parliment in the whole world

    @mitar2a3, you are the best to answer the question dear and thanks for letting us know that we are paid billions of billions ,I expected so

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.