Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dishwasher Lasagna Florentine, Tom Hanks Space and Scrooge McDuck "3am Dahab" money bin model

  •  Dishwasher Lasagna Florentine , I do not like this idea , I mean the old way of cooking Lasagna in the oven is much better. I wonder how they found out this way .

It is not bad but there is nothing bad either in the oven or the microwave , I mean a Dishwasher for God Sake !!!

  • Tom Hanks , the popular American famous actor in Egypt got a Space in My Space , you know in Egypt the equivalent of My Space is blog spot "Mohamed Khan and Khaled El-Sawy",from reading in his space you will find him a nice educated person,the man blogs and vlogs too ,

He is the not the only American celeb who has a space in my space , there are many American celebs from silly ones like Paris Hilton to rock legends like Madonna still I like Tom Hanks style, it is more natural

  • Now I finish this round of light short interesting findings on the Internet with a special present to all Mickey Magazine readers in particular "Scrooge McDuck" (3am Dahab-عم دهب  )Character fan , his money bin model

in Egypt since 1950s the Mickey Mouse Magazine became the Number comics and children , generations were raised on the love of these character especially the Ducks family or the Donald Duck world ,I would say Donald Duck and his family are my favorite than Mickey , of course you know Donald or "Battoot" as we call him in Egypt got a very wealthy rich uncle who loves his money more anything in Life  "Scrooge" or "Dahab " as we call him too in Egypt , Scrooge got a very famous landmark in the "Duckville" we call it so in Egypt which is his money bin , that big ,very big building where he keeps his fortune and dives in it , well someone made a model using the comics and I better leave you with the photos because they explain better than me


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bit on Scrooge McDuck. My favorite character and favorite reading material since I was little. I am from Ames, Iowa, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome , I love him too, but I prefer his nephew Donald Duck more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him, he's my favorite like no other :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.