Monday, February 25, 2008

Celebrity watch

I do not like to speak about Egyptian actors and actresses here in my blog ,but I think I should record this , it will not harm anyone , already bloggers always write down what they encounter in their daily life from events and people especially when they meet or see celebrities.

I saw many Egyptian and Arab celebrities but this particular Celebrity made me blog about her.

I have seen the lady of the Arab Silver screen Fatan Hamama , I have seen her in Mohendessin at Wadi Nil Street ,she was with her daughter Nadia Zoulfakr, the daughter of the later Egyptian director Ezz El-Din Zoulfakr, they were going to Fifth Avenue , yes it is opened there beside Queen Bakery .

Fatan despite her old age is still keeping her elegance and that lady look , she is so white ,she did not have any make up on her face , her hair is dyed with that dark reddish brown colour . Nadia helped to walk through the parked cars holding her hand .

I do not know why I am blogging this , but may be because I love and respect this great actress . It made me so happy to see her fine like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.