Sunday, May 4, 2008

Follow Up : The regional Strike Updates

May be there were no protests in Cairo , but there was a protest in Beirut for sure , that reminded me how much Mubarak is popular outside Egypt

Here are photos from the protests of today from Souwar , a Marxist from Lebanon

It is great , in fact it is the first of its kind in the history of Egypt , usually our embassies and presidents are called names because of the President's foreign policies towards this country or this , not because his internal policies.

I love the picture where the Lebanese security officer takes the Mubarak Mask , I was surprised in fact.

In Jordan things are bit different , I received news that it is not so different in Egypt and there are several arrest campaign , my dear Jordanian friends you I need a confirmation.

Anyhow if the Jordanian Regime began to imitate its Egyptian buddy the results can be bad ,it will enter them to dark road !!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! It's really inspirational to hear about the demonstrations in Beirut, there were also huge demonstrations in London...I think the world is really beginning to realise what Egyptians are suffering.
    Brilliant post and thanks for the pictures you cunning safavid one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't surprized the security guard took the mubarak face mask.
    2al ya3ni 3andohom democracy fi libnan! Elhamdulilah kol el dowal el 3arabeya zeft mn el na7ya di

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amre El-Abyad: shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amre: Have you thought of going to see a psychiatrist for your what ails you. It's ok to admit you have a mental illness. Get help and FAST!

    I can't understand this obsession you have with Zeinobia...

    GET OFF THIS BLOG ALREADY..NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE. I CAN'T EVEN CALL YOU A DONKEY BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO THE ANIMAL.

    GO MAKE YOUR OWN BLOG AND SPEAK WITH PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE SAME NONSENSE YOU PROPAGATE. AND GO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET SOME PILLS OR GO FOR REGULAR THERAPY SESSIONS. YOU ARE A HOSTILE, AGGRESSIVE, SICK LITTLE MAN. LEAVE HERE ALREADY! WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second the post above me. amre al-abyad get off this blog NOW! You're giving us all a headache. Oh, and for the record, I did not read one word you wrote here, seeing your name was enough reason to ignore your post all together, I'm sure it is worthless nonesense anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kuss Umm Beirut
    & Kuss Umm the leftists in Beirut

    the strike is complete failure in Cairo, what the hell Beirut may mean to us????

    ReplyDelete
  8. @arima , yes i am happy too that we got some support and voice outside , I can't take it anymore from that Sparatan !!

    @loveyourblog, yes the same problems in Egypt are in every other country in a way or another,thank you for standing with me

    @anonymous #1 & #2 thank you

    @Loudlaughter , it is not to see some one attacking the Egyptian regime

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah-a

    :))

    LOL

    I can see that I jhave hit the nail so hard on the head.

    One gets lots of name calling when they hit a nerve for the opponent.

    Now I am attracting all the Safavid friends of Zaynobia:)

    Anon, you are so stupid because you couldn't anticpate that I would unmask your deplorable idnetity in no time:))

    Get a husband:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.