Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On the draft of a defeat “Palestine 48"

Some of you may have asked why I did not write anything about the Nakaba 60th anniversary in the past few weeks , well I did not publish anything in the past two weeks but I did write something , it is another series , just my 1956 series , my 1967 series , my 1973 series and my 1958 UAE series "some of them I did in a way that I do not like , I think that I could better especially in the 1958 UAE series" there will be insh Allah special series for 1948 , the year 1948 , the war year , the Nabka year. I think such occasion deserve a standalone series because that year changed the world not only the middle East.

I did not publish anything in the past two weeks for the following reasons :

1- I am ready for the Nakba occasion since last month and I was planning to remember in the proper way not the usual sad crying over the spelling milk way.

2- What happened in Lebanon changed my plans.

3- Again repeating part of No.1, I did not want to remember in the same sad pathetic way, yes pardon me if I used the word pathetic but for 60 years we are remembering this occasion just like the Shiites in Karbala, we write and say long speeches, long poems and longs songs for 60 years and no one hears or comprehends what we are talking about.

4- I did not want to write anything because I felt what was written in the Arab blogosphere was depressing, dull and despair, yes the situation can bring a lot of despair but we should not give up.

5- I want more and more to read what was published in this occasion, may be I will be able to get something useful from it then the usual facts we already know.

I just want to say this is a never ending file, a bleeding injury to God only knows when.

It is never too late the Nakba because till now we are suffering it and till now there are people who are living it.

1 comment:

  1. The safavid Zaynobia is writing about 1948 and comparing it to the shiites of Karbalaa which is all part of the Iranian mission in Cairo where they have contacts with safavids like Zaynobia.


    Here are the facts about 1948:


    The combined Arab forces including the Egyptian army hardly mounted to 40,000 up against 100,000 Israeli forces.

    2) the Arab armies were more of a police force in terms of traing and equipment- while , on the other hand Israleians had rich military experience as faught along the Russians and English in world war 2


    Finally despite of going against all the odds, the Arabs almost won the first round with Egyptian Army cutting off the south of Palestine. Alöso the Egyptians put harsh pressure on the Plaestinian mediterranean cost and posed a serious threat to Israeli cities.

    In the second round American aid + the fact the Royal British air force interfered and shot down the Egyptian bombers which were wrecking Tel- Aviv and Neutralised th Egyptian air force which which was better than Israeli one.


    Don't believe anything writen by this safavid Iranian agent- Zaynabo- al- Faro she is tryin to propagate malignant Iranian ideas about the Irani sponcered fake wars ( they are actually allied with Americans).. in order to sustain the Irani interets of dominatin the region

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.