Friday, May 30, 2008

Stop this madness

Ok I can't take no more from this madness ,I was planning to post something either about Palestine or about Egypt regional political position but I think it is my role to stop this madness.

Last Wednesday at 12 AM Cairo local time, Zeitoun neighbourhood in Cairo was a witness to a strange crime I think Cairo and Egypt did not see like it for a long time , it could be the first from its circumstance , I heard about it from my grand ma who watched it in the 6 News on National TV , I was amazed when I found that our ETV sent a reporter to the accident scene , but then my grand ma told me that it was a terrible unique one ; two persons killed four person in a Jeweller shop ; the owner and his aides and ran away. At the middle of the day , in front of all those people in a working day "Wednesday". Immediately I considered it as an arm robbery in the middle of the day IMG_3261 due to the bad economic situations in Egypt , already there are not so many arm robberies in Cairo but I expect them to increase with the terrible economic situation. But then my grandma told me that nothing was stole from Jewellery nor the money !!?? It did not take me a lot to time to say that then it was for a personal motive , some kind of a vendetta that made its seekers risk everything , to go in the middle of the day and kill someone like this.

I considered it as a dangerous indicator to where this country is heading to especially with our bad economy, the rising level of violence is alerting , people kill other people in the crime pages for stupid reasons , where as the police is only concerned with the political security of the regime . I did not ask about the names of the victims or who they were ,with my all respect to them and their family.

Already I felt so angry for them , I was angry from the Police .

Anyhow only Yesterday I knew that they were Egyptian Christians , already I will not say that Zeitoun is mixed area of Muslims and Christians because Christians live every where in Egypt , And believe me when IIMG_3312 said that I did not feel less angry but I feared more that it would be taken out of its original context and would be made as another so-called evidence of repression of Christians in Egypt . I think that government began to fear that , and that is why there is much attention to the case , the governor of Cairo himself came to the crime scene , for God Sake from couple of weeks a man slayed three ladies in front of every one in Giza in front of the Cairo University and no one came to the crime scene despite how bizarre and shocking it was.

Anyhow back to the murder , now I found the Radical Christian blogs in the Egyptian blogsphere is speaking about hatred ,repression and return to the terrorist acts of the 1990s. With my all respect there is hatred in this crime for sure but not religious hatred ,it is another hatred. Already all the families of the victims and their friends ,also police rolled out the possibility of religious hatred in this crime.

For God sake the first person who hurried to the shop when he heard the IMG_3289 bolts sound was the Muslim owner of the next shop and he was the one who called the police , already the Muslim neighbours of late Mr.Makram who was killed were shocked and terrified .

Just for your information the police investigations reached that one of the aides had some legal problems with some people , it is still early to say who are the primary suspects , but this is the only lead they got . All people in the neighbourhood said that the owner was kind , did not have any legal problems. One of the interesting things that is one of the murderers was wearing a wig according to an eye witness who saw them running away on a motorcycle !! It sounds to me like a daring plan with lots of imagination, they planned for the perfect timing and the perfect gateway.

Look this is a mass murder that has nothing to do with race or religion,it has to do with money , yes no theft happened but may be it is a message , well for sure it is a IMG_3258 message with the size of the crime and its victims. I believe the owner may be involved not his aide , because if it were his aide why they would jeopardize and come to kill him in the middle of the day in his working place !!?? May be his boss is involved in some shaddy deal , he works in Gold and the Gold prices are up and down in a day and night , may be he did some thing he should not do and those who are involved with him decided to make him as a role model for the others . Yes it is a mafia style , I am not mad but I am thinking in all possibilities.

Yesterday was the funeral , I found some of its photos in the radical Christians blogs, in fact all these photos in this post are from the radical Christian blogs

funeral 1

funeral 2

funeral 22

Look I feel sorry for those people and I send condolences to their families but I am afraid that even if Police reaches to the criminals who are behind that horrible act , some radical Christians will stick to their version of repression.

2 comments:

  1. it doesn't matter what the radical christians would say about it ; there's nothing that u can do with a radical other than exposing his radicalism ; what's important in my view is how shall we - muslims- deal with such crimes ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rain , as Muslims ,as Egyptians and as humans we should do what we should do and that's enforce the law , the real law in justice with differenation or discrimination , we should arrest those who did this horrible crime
    I wish that the interior ministry would be honest for once in their lives and share with us the details
    the problem is that this is a regime that always lies and so no one believes it

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.