Monday, November 10, 2008

You are not welcomed here anymore

When I read the news of the Omar Bin Laden attempt to get an Asylum in Spain as he and his wife feel unsecured in the Arab world because of his call to international peace , I realized that I am in front of a man who adores the media.

Like Father ,Like Son , he wants to be in the media as much as he can.

I am so happy that my country Egypt refused to let him in the country again because he is ungrateful to our hospitability , for years he stayed and worked in Egypt peacefully with his uncles whose projects are all over Egypt from restaurants to bars to construction , no one annoyed him at all.

Of course he and his wife said that they respected the Egyptian people,the Egyptian government and Egypt and that he was in danger from the outsiders !!

"They graciously showed us every kindness, more than any country in the world, in fact. There were outsiders working within Egypt which created genuine concern for Omar's safety. That is the only reason we left Egypt."

Zeina or Felix said that , well with my all respect this means we do not have security enough to protect Omar Pasha who had been here in the country for years.It is an insult to our security.

When they returned from Spain , the authorities in the Cairo airport interrogated him then it seems that they told him that if he thinks that he is not safe in Egypt then he should search for another country

May be he will not be in danger if he stops appearing in the media with or without reason along with his wife.Once he marries Felix ,then he hosts an Iftar for Peace in Ramadan for international Peace!!?

By the way he does not want to return to Saudi Arabia because his wife wants to be free .

Strangely he headed to Qatar ,the same country hosting the biggest American army base in the region !!??

2 comments:

  1. To Ms. Zeinobia

    I have just read some of your posts. I would like to read the rest later, as I liked the rich language you used while writing.

    I am a writer. If you are interested in short stories and paintings, then a flying visit to my blogs would be a good idea.

    Naval Langa

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Naval,
    Thanks Mr.Langa
    For sure I will pay visit to your blogs , already I paid a quick visit to the Genre Paintings blog and it is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.