Monday, December 29, 2008

NOT IN HIS DEFENSE

I do not defend Mubarak or his regime,he does not need me , he got hundreds of hypocrites to defend him day and night.

I do not think there will be any use for an urgent Arabic summit in Doha on Friday. Mubarak refuses the summit, I do not what his reasons will be

But for me I do not find any benefit for a summit in the coming weekend !! Next Friday why not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow , on Friday !!??

Until when Gaza will stand against the IDF murdering machine ?? How many Gazans will have to die till next Friday when their majesties and excellencies meet and disagree as usual ??

This is my objection on the summit.

Another objection is that I do not think the hypocrite regimes in the Arab world will do anything to help the Palestinian cause for real to be honest.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder where were Hasan Kalb Allah when the Iranian militias of the master Ali Khameini were ethnically cleansing Baghdad from Arabs and secular shiites.

    Where was Hasan Kalb Allah when Iran's militias were killing civilains in Iraq so as to stop the heroic Iraqi resitance?

    Hamas is paying for accepting to be played into Iran's hands. Egypt asked for freezing escalations. Iran wanted to show its influence in the region for a bigger share of the Iraqi tart. Hamas folowed Iran.

    So do you expect Egypt to be a card in the hands of the black turbanned Mullahs of Iran.

    Hopefully someone on this blog coould provide answers to my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z,

    are the rumors true about the secret deal israel and palestinians to give sinai to the palestinians?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous , Dear Amr you find your circus now I think but unfortunately over the bodies of the children and women !!

    @anonymous, it is not a secret deal , it is a scenario I spoke about it before ,it is one of the solution sometimes the Israelis think about to solve for ever the Palestinian problem

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.