Friday, December 19, 2008

A Weekend without an Internet Again

Since the morning I could not go online,it is either can’t connect or it is so so so slow but I did not complain because I wanted to have rest as much as I can. I watched two wonderful films in the morning on the Nile Sat.

I found that the internet cable in Italy has got serious problem through the automated message TEDATA left it on all day long up till now, I do not know what happened there whether the cable was cut like before or what but it turned that the Mideast is going to suffer again.

I had to use my Vodafone USB internet stick to go online after hours trying to go online with the slow terrible speed of TEDATA.

It is not that fast but at last I can check my emails now and browse the web as much as I can.

I wonder till when it will continue to be like that :(

It sucks when you are offline :(

3 comments:

  1. Quite strange...most of the long distance phone companies use voip...which explains why I couldn't get thru 2 Egypt in the last few days.

    I'm watching the Dream channel about the murder of the 2 university girls. This case just gets more bizarre by the minute. Something strange going on between the husband of the murdered woman and her mother the singer. I think the suzanne tamim case is a lot more straight forward frankly. But i'm getting the impression this cases are primarily about money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't have an alternative way to access the net, I'm so please as I can go to the countryside and enjoy some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @N.american Princess, yeah may be this is the reason.
    The poor girls saga does not seems to find an ending. To tell you the truth I do not know if it were about the money , the husband of Heba is from a very wealthy family , he does not need to kill her but then why he wants to get her money in London ,it is too complicated :(

    @elearning , this is a great idea but not now in this cold weather ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.