Egyptian Chronicles: At last Mubarak remembered him

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

At last Mubarak remembered him

At last President Mubarak remembered a person called Dr. Mustafa El-Said who should be honoured officially. Mubarak today has decorated Dr. Mustafa with the highest Egyptian medal : The State  order for Sciences and Arts from the first degree

Well it is never too late to honour this scientist in every possible way.

Anyhow I am happy for Dr. Mustafa despite I wish that he would have been decorated by the Nile Sash which is higher that then the State order, I do not know why they did not decorate him with the Sash !! He is not less than Dr. Zowail or Dr. Al Baradei !!

Share :

1 comment :

  1. I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to revisit your website.

    If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

    Naval Langa
    SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    Another Interesting Blog
    BIG CITIES OF INDIA

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here , I will not tolerate any insult in my blog or any racist or hateful comment
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner do not represent the views of the blog's owner

By Year , By Month