Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I apologize for my delay

I really apologize for my delay in replying on the comments that I receive here , also I apologize for the delay in following up such events like the Arabic summit yesterday as once again I have got my own problems with my ISP "TE Data" , of course to be honest it is not their problem as they told me this time about 10 times yesterday on the phone but it is rather the Ahmed Orabi communication center's problem !! Is it really the problem of the Ahmed Orabi communication center or they were bluffing ??
Anyhow to be honest I needed that day off from the whole world, I did not watch the news yesterday except late night , I did not even watch the live broadcast of the Kuwait summit. In fact after following up its news , I feel lucky enough that I did not waste my time watching it all the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.