Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Breaking News : NAMRU Lab on TV

For the first time the NAMRU lab in Cairo opened its closed doors to the Egyptian Media. After few minutes on Dream TV2‘s 10 PM News night talk show Mona El-Shazley would air her visit with her crew to the famous lab.

Without going in to many details as I am already writing a post about the whole issue  in the last 48 hours in Egypt both the AUC and NAMRU lab were accused with very dangerous allegations that could affect the Egyptian-American relations.

Already this move from the NAMRU changed the course of my post

Wait for more information

4 comments:

  1. I am anxious to read what you have to say on this matter, things are starting to look very strange indeed...

    BTW it's good to see you're still doing a fantastic job, old friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait too!
    Did I tell u b4 that I LOVE ur blog? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all love Zeinobia's blog and consider it our main resource of information about Egypt ...thanks Zeinobia

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there is some sort of plot theory buzzing around I hope you will not fall for it. NAMRU and AUC have made very positive contributions to Rgypt for many years. BTW I was surprised that the linked info did not mention bilharzia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.