Saturday, March 7, 2009

Closed Zone : We are closing the crossing too

I do not care what Mubarak says but in the eyes of the world Egypt is an accomplice in the Gaza war crime with his persistence to close the Rafah crossings !! The world does not differ between Egypt and the Egyptian regime I am afraid !!

Check out this video by Yoni Goodman   ,the man who brought to you Academy nominated Waltz with Bashir , I said before that I was waiting for another sequel for Waltz with Bashir in Gaza ,it seems that I won’t wait too long,may be this is the start for another bigger project.

Closed Zone

Closed Zone is produced by Yoni Goodman and  Gisha movement “Legal center for freedom movement”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.