Monday, March 2, 2009

Interesting Lebanese Family

I remember that I read that Hezbollah arrested a Lebanese man spying for Israel in the South from couple of weeks , I did not pay attention to the news because it is not the first time nor it will be the last time. It is something natural and it is expected. I consider it a victory for Hezbollah and the Lebanese army to arrest more and more Israel’s spies , after all officially the Lebanese State recognizes Israel as an enemy state. I did not pay attention to the spy name “Ali Al Jarrah”because I did I would have discovered fact.

Later I was browsing in Alex Jones’ Prisoner Planet ,when I found this interesting connection in Al Jarrah family !! Yes Ali is the cousin of Ziad Al Jarrah of 9/11.This is very interesting relation for sure !!

Here is another link from the NY Times.

This is a very interesting family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.