Last week I read a news in some newspaper that a Chinese construction company is going to construct a whole new city in the Suez canal zone near Port Said. I do not know why I feel this news is related to the strange Chinese direction signs found in Port Said highways that surprised everyone on his way to the famous city. Youm 7 published a picture of the signs that have been removed or eve been justified by the traffic department at the ministry of interior or by the goveronate.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 (217)
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- ► 2011 (953)
- The Council On Foreign Relations Worried About Egy...
- Will He Deny Again ??
- Alaa Mubarak Is Back
- Mustafa El-Faky Fires Back
- Naj Hammadi Shooting Follow Up:Where Is The Truth ...
- The Yeshiva World : Israel Offers Mubarak Yerushal...
- Egypt Beats Algeria , Will Play With Ghana Next Su...
- ElBaradei Writes In Weekly Dostor How To Have A Re...
- Chinatown in Port Said
- Mervat El-Tallawy’s Interview In Al Masry Al Youm
- Fake Check Up
- Misr Is Not Misreal
- It Is Just A Football Match And We Should Keep It ...
- The Annual Traditions of Police Day
- Follow Up: Naj Hammadi Shooting "Criminal Intent"
- Lebanon Mourns For A Day
- I Saw That Lady And That Kid Before
- Mohamed Baradei in Foreign Policy : Create A Free ...
- Where Was Shannon ?? "Updated"
- Define “Disaster Zone”
- The Quote Of The week : A Welfare
- Farewell Merit
- Change The World As Much As You Can
- Where Is Adel Emam When You Need Him ??
- I Will Say No To This Holiday .. But
- Our Lobby In Washington
- Even The Presidency Did Not Like What El-Faky Has ...
- Follow Up : Egypt’s Floods "Updated"
- Do Not Forget Gaza in The Floods
- We Should Have Seen This Coming !!
- Heavy Rains and Floods in Sinai And Aswan
- Wanna Blood ?? Call 19447
- A Regular Scene Does
- RIP Mrs. Iqabal Madai
- Nazif Is Going To Marry
- Photos From Naj Hammadi’s Activists Detention
- A Crack In The Greater Dam
- The Eighth
- Egyptian Bloggers Detained in Naj Hammadi "Updated...
- Today in Jordan , Tomorrow in Egypt
- The Naj Hammadi Christmas Attack Mystery
- She Does Not Need That Money For Her Bills , Bills...
- Haiti ; The Curse of The Devil
- And Naguib Has Won
- The Brotherhood Chooses Its Guide Today Or ……..on ...
- Say Their Names Then
- Helping Haiti
- It Is More Than A TV Show
- How Can You Be So Sure !!??
- Beware From the Chinese Gold
- I Support Naguib For Egyptian Mobinil
- The Language Of Number : The National Debt
- The Great Sinai Wall
- Gamal In Paris And Ibrahim Soliman Has Disappeared...
- If We Need Gas So Badly Why We Are Exporting it !!...
- Ahmed Orabi Anyone !!??
- Follow Up : Naj Hammadi’s Bloody Christmas
- Wait For The Interesting Part
- Garbage Envy !!
- Fake Hymens Are Real
- Follow Up : Naj Hammadi Suspects
- Galloway Is A Persona Non Grata
- Meanwhile Last Night At The Cathedral
- Sorry And Angry "Updated"
- Long Day ; Bloody Day On The Borders
- Alaa in Mecca
- Should We Not Be Notified With This Weeks Ago ??
- Déjà Vu : Same Time Last Year
- Port Mubarak
- The First Step Towards Hope Starts With A Proxy
- Another Ministerial Reshuffle in Egypt
- Minority Report : Jehovah’s Witnesses in Egypt
- 10 PM’s Emad El-Din Adib Special
- Gaza Freedom Marchers Vs. In General Freedom Hater...
- Do Not Distract The Public
- Happy New Year 2010
- ▼ January (76)
- ► 2009 (1159)
- ► 2008 (1054)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video Human rights photos Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel Culture America Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Arts International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities 1001 Nature Just Opinion Sports Spy Iraq Books Films Iran Presidency Terrorism Gulf Party of parties Maghreb Trials News Audio Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces In the wind's direction Egyptian History Elections 2012 Grand Cairo Asia Egyptian Royalty 1973 Corruption 1967 Numbers Sinai Turk Caucasus Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Upper Egypt Arabic X-Files Tourism Parliament Alexandria 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan 1948 Happy Yemen The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Nile Delta Pakistan African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Yemen Communiques UAR Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Nubia Cairo Matrouh Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Fayoum South America Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day Weather