Sometimes I wonder how those police agents "Awad and El-Falah" whom according to many witnesses had beaten Khalid Said to death feel at night when they go to sleep.
It is not only them but also all those police officers who abuse and torture other citizens.
It is a sadistic nature in addition to hate , hate and despise to the society , after all we are speaking now about young men who apply to the police academy because no other faculty will accept with their very low grades in the secondary stage.
From time to time I try to convince myself that there are good cops , good police officers in the MOI who should not be accounted for what immoral few do but time proves to me that the good police officers are the few , the minority even if they are more in numbers than the corrupted officers ; they are the silent minority who should speak up. Yes the good police officers from generals to cadets to agents should speak up against all the abuse and aggression against their follow citizens who are their brothers and sisters. In fact I am very angry from those silent good minority for leaving the bad ones to defame the police. Why do not the good cops start a reform movement in the ministry !!?? Why do not they declare their refusal to these actions that defame them !!?? If they are many as claimed than they can achieve change and stand with the people.
People do not remember those officers and soldiers who die in the line of duty for real but they do remember the officers who torture and abuse their follow citizens , I do not remember the name of the police officer who was killed in Sinai from couple of years in Ramadan but I do remember Islam Nabieh very much because what he had done to Emad El-Kebeer was much worse for what those drug dealers did to that officer.
People can't stomach the police and you can't blame them.If it is matter of confidence then the MOI should remember the real motto of Police : " The police is at the people's " , the people not the regime , not the ministry not the president ; the people who are the source of the regime , the ministry and the president.
Back to those who torture, abuse and kill against the law using their position in the law enforcement , they have to understand that what goes around comes around.
Back to those two creatures "Awad and Falah" , I do not know what they felt when they found Khalid Said a dead body in their hands but I know they did not have a single feeling like that animal in that video below.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 266 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- We Need This Man Again
- Photo of the Week : Les Miserables
- Let The Cold War Games Begin For Real
- A Close Encounter of First Kind in Al Arish
- Follow Up : Unrest In North Sinai As Usual
- Follow Up : Protesting Against Al Gomhouria
- Missing The Whole Point
- At Last Someone From the Witnesses Speak
- Diplomatic Disgrace !!
- A Stand against Al Gomhouria
- Do Not Eat Meat in Egypt
- Amun And The Horus Of The National Security
- Breaking News : Blowing Up A Gas pipeline in Sinai...
- A Lost Cause
- A Golden Moment
- Masr's People
- From The Moon's Sis to Egypt's Children
- Egyptian Chronicles In Your Language
- Follow Up : Oil Spill In Hurghada
- Egypt's Children
- Follow Up : Stanley Bridge We Will Meet !!
- Follow : A Day of Anger in Alexandria
- Silent majority
- Follow Up : And Here is Our BP caught in Act
- Eissa Interviews ElBaradei In Video
- Khalid Said Is Killed Again
- Just Ignore Him
- Regime Outage !!
- What An Inspiring Leader He is !!
- Chasing Zahi Hawas
- And Which Company is Our Own BP !!??
- Angie and Sulaf
- The Signs We Have Seen Before
- Happy Birthday Dr.ElBaradei
- Follow Up : Alexandrian Anger
- If Mohamed Ali Knew
- Another Police Brutality Victim
- Unrepresentative Sample
- Amen : A Friday Prayer
- What An Expensive Treasure !!??
- ElBaradei Speaks To El Pais And Ibrahim Eissa
- Follow Up : LDS Church Denis , Prosecutor office D...
- Mormonism does Not Find Big Love in Egypt
- Spies are Falling Down
- Follow Up : The Terrible Convicted Con
- Follow Up : Khalid's Protest
- Speaking Of Respectable Countries
- Follow Up : The Other Khalid
- Flotilla Follow Up : The Full Iara Lee's Footage
- S.S Connections Revealed
- Follow Up : Why Khalid Was Murdered !!??
- Flotilla Follow Up : IAra Lee's Footage "Graphic d...
- For Khalid , For His Family and For Egypt "Graphic...
- Flotilla Follow Up : You Asked For An Evidence And...
- The First Starbucks Protest in Egypt
- NDP Tweets baby
- Why The Second article Is Preferred By The Church ...
- Is The President Human Like Us !!??
- Mr.Egypt Does Not Represent Egypt
- USS Liberty Déjà Vu
- Follow Up : Where Is Saudi Arabia From The Gaza Fl...
- You Asked And ElBaradei Answers
- Al Jazeera And Its Anchorwomen
- Helen Thomas : More Than A Statement
- The Best Thing Ever Said About Gamal Mubarak
- On The 1st and 2nd of June 1967
- Anti ElBaradei Club : Why Not To Wait And See !!??...
- Flotilla Follow Up : The Hidden Flotilla Tapes Fou...
- ElBaradei in Fayoum
- Way To Hell
- Former King Fouad II on On TV
- Paris In Giza
- Meet Furkan
- Please Spare Egypt From Your Love Paris
- They Were All Arabs
- Will They Really Do it !??
- MP Mohamed ElBeltagy Speaks About Gaza Flotilla
- Dr. ElBaradei Speaks About Gaza Flotilla and Democ...
- Read Palestinian Literature
- idf lies and is still ugly
- Voting girl 2010 edition : shura council elections...
- Hypocrisy And Real Science Do not meet
- And it has become the Israeli-Egyptian siege after...
- ▼ June ( 84 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB Great Cairo blogging 1001 Environment Egyptian History Trials Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Nature Terrorism Audio Sports Gulf Just Opinion Presidency Spy Iraq News Books Films Party of parties Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Arabic faces Music Breaking News In the wind's direction Sinai Egyptian Royalty Corruption Elections 2012 Asia Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Parliament Egyptian Constitution Tourism Alexandria Live Blogging Upper Egypt Daily World Links Polls 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Nile Delta Aswan Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Laws Red Sea 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Highlighted Comments Matrouh Travel EC Interviews Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Jordan Leaks South America Government Test Asian Faces Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day