President Mubarak has visited today Algeria before heading to Paris , this historical visit came after very bad relations with Algeria after our football matches.
Mubarak has visited Algeria to pay his respect and condolences to president Boutaflika whose brother has died from couple of days ago. The two presidents met in France from couple of months ago to melt the ice resulted from a football game.
I wonder if Mubarak has brought his eldest son Alaa to Algeria.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 215 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- What Happened When They Had Stayed
- Lebanon Is At The heart of The Arab World And Egyp...
- Fake Popularity
- Another Victim of Police Brutality
- The Usual violence in Protests at Khaled Said’s Tr...
- Khaled Said Protest in New York
- What Happens At Almost Every Police Station in The...
- Define The Role of the Media
- Follow Up : Khaled Said Trial "Day 1" Live
- Hours later The Real Trial of The Year Will Begin
- Follow Up : N.Sinai Governor : Sinai Bedouins Ahsa...
- Follow Up : Weinstein Reportedly Not To Be Found i...
- Sinai Saga Goes On : Assassination Attempts , Inte...
- Have Some Dignity and Leave
- Follow Up : 23rd of July Khaled Said's silent Revo...
- What If She Were An African Supermodel !!??
- Follow Up : Khaled Said 23rd of July Silent Stand
- Happy 23rd Of July
- Corruption and Conspiracies surrounded Her Army
- The Syrian Ban of Burqa, Older Than You Think
- There Will Be A Kind of Hash Tag For Khaled Said A...
- The Wafd Party : A Real Opposition Or Shadow Ally
- Recognizing The Elephant
- Notes on A Media Coverage Of The Salahs Murder
- The Jubilee of A Giant Baby
- Only In Egypt : The NDP Approves other parties Pre...
- The Video Of The Week : A Thing Called America
- Khairy Ramadan Apologizes to Khaled Said's family
- Follow Up : What Is The Next Step
- Follow Up : Hani Sorour is An Innocent Man
- The Economist On The Future of Egypt
- Charity For Gamal Mubarak 's Presidency
- Belated Cheerful News : Musaad Abu Fagr Returns Ba...
- He : spies , The Season With No Finale Ep.2
- Follow Up : Mubarak Is Fine and Alive
- Because Egypt has Not Got Yet A Bigger Oil spill
- Carmen Weinstein Faces Jail Time
- Follow Up : Threats To Facebook Khaled Said Group ...
- Diplomat Told The World Tribune that The Egyptian ...
- He: Spies; The season with no finale Ep.1
- Mubarak Heads To Germany Again For Treatment
- Mubarak Is An Arab Muslim . Rabbi !!
- Slimbox 2/Lightbox 2 For Blogger and WLW
- Natural Ugly Reflection
- Follow Up : Majdal Shams Clashes
- Meet Miss Egypt 2010
- Trouble in Golan , Trouble In The Syrian Front
- Sinai Unrests Follow Up : The Bedouin Rebel
- Follow Up : Khaled's Stand , A Nation's Stand
- The Annual GSC Results Circus Is In Town
- Will We Lose Hala'ib Too !!??
- Musafir Khana : The Khedival Birthplace Which Was ...
- Happy Birthday Cairo
- Here We Go Again : The President's Health in Quest...
- And Now It Is Qatar Too
- Octavia is The New Helen
- Follow Up : Al Magherbi Gate
- Review : Windows Live Writer Wave 4 Public Beta An...
- Dangerous Decision
- Kolana Khaled Said
- Even The CBE Governor Can't Change History
- The First Mass Shooting Incident in Egypt !!
- Dear Abby Writes About ElBaradei
- If You Know They Are Going To Attack , Why Not to ...
- Khaled Said Case Follow Up : Important Development...
- Supporting A Friend In Time of Need
- Latitude 22
- RIP Sheikh Fadallah
- At Last You Remember Egypt
- Book Review : The Lost Symbol
- For The Sake of Egypt
- Blame It On Egypt
- Dr. ElBaradei Speaks With Amr Adeeb Again
- Al–Tunsi Market Fire : To See A Catastrophe In Mak...
- ▼ July ( 74 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel America Economy History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB blogging Great Cairo 1001 Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Nature Egyptian History Minorities Trials Audio Sports Terrorism Just Opinion Spy Gulf Iraq News Presidency Books Party of parties Films Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Music Breaking News Arabic faces In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Asia Sinai Corruption Egyptian Royalty Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Parliament Live Blogging Tourism Daily World Links Polls Upper Egypt Alexandria Arabic X-Files 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Aswan Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Nile Delta 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Laws Salam 98 Pakistan Red Sea African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Matrouh EC Interviews Highlighted Comments Nubia SS gate Travel Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Leaks South America Jordan Test Asian Faces Government Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day