Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rami Malek Joins Twilight !!

Ok here is a little story will make many Twilight saga fans in Egypt including my cousin extremely happy : Rami Malek , the American actor from Egyptian descent will join the cast of Twilight as Benjamin in Breaking Dawn part 2.
Rami
Rami caught my attention in the Pacific and I was amazed that our Egyptian media has not paid attention to him , may be because his outbreak role was a gay teenager called Khaleel and appeared infamous 24 , well you can't ignore the Pacific and its success.
I hope that he is proud of his Egyptian heritage because as far as I see he was given the role of an Egyptian pharaoh in the night at the museum films and even his coming role in the twilight saga will a member of some Egyptian coven that comes to help Bella and the Cullens in the fight against the Volturi as far as I read so yes Egyptians help Bella by the end of the day, I love how we interfere in everything in this world “I bet that coven is headed by Gamal Mubarak and the rest of members besides Malek are Ahmed Ezz not the handsome one of course, Youssef Ghali and Zackaria Azami , look to their pale faces and you will know what I mean !!”
I hate Twilight series , I hate that vampires fashion altogether so if you are asking if I were team Edward or team Jacob I will answer and say team Emam Eyad Nassar of Al Gamma !!
I wish to Rami all the success in Hollywood, I hope after couple of years he will be invited to the White House when our next president "insh Allah will not be a Mubarak" goes and visit Washington like the rest distinguish Americans from Egyptian origin 
I am posting this before Youm 7 Winking smile

5 comments:

  1. معلومات جديده لاول مره اسمع عنها.
    حديثك عنه شجعني للبحث عن المزيد من المعلومات حوله فتوصلت للتالي :

    Received his BFA from the University of Evansville.

    Raised in Los Angeles.

    He has an identical twin brother named Sami.

    born in Los Angeles, California, USA 12 May 1981.

    according to the interviews he's given, he is straight 100% .

    more videos and photo of him :
    http://www.hotflick.net/celebs/rami_malek.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what if he was a gay, disaster!

    btw what is please infamous at 24 series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yazeed , شكرا للمعلومات
    بس يا رب يرفع راسنا و يحترم اصله


    @John , what is infamous in 24 ?? ok let's start with torture , abuse of human rights, xenophobia and Islamophobia ..etc shall I continue !!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw him younger, but other than that he is perfect. I was freaking out that Benjamin wouldn’t be in it.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dare u not be Eddie's team ya Zei?..
    I'm saaaad :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.