El-Badil correspondent in Alexandria Youssef Shaaban has been released from detention by the orders of the general attorney assistant today. Youssef as I hinted before was arrested in Alex from couple of days ago from a protest on a charged of drugs possession despite the fact he does not even smoke a cigarette !!
A delegation from the syndication of journalists went to Alex to meet its general attorney assistant who issued the release of Shaaban this morning.
Yesterday there was a stand in front of the syndication of journalists in solidarity with Shaaban attended by journalists and activists. You can watch part of the stand below.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 (294)
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- ► 2011 (953)
- Cablegate And Egypt : Reactions in The Region
- Cablegate And Egypt : Prince Of Qatar’s Quick Visi...
- Follow Up : Youssef Shaaban Is Free Man Again
- The Cablegate And Egypt : The First Batch Goes On ...
- ElBaradei Among The Top Thinkers of the World
- Because The Elections Are Not Enough Scandalous , ...
- Elections 2010 Follow Up : The Big Day Is Here “Up...
- Elections Follow Up : Let The Cheating Begin !! "U...
- Free Youssef
- The Pampers of Change in Egypt
- Anger Day Follow Up : A Step Towards Real Anger
- Omraneya Follow Up : Death Toll Increased To Two !...
- Elections Follow Up : Just Questions !!??
- Elections Follow Up: The High Elections Committee ...
- Cast The First Stone If Your Princes And Princesse...
- Omraneya Follow Up : The Day After The Storm
- Facebook Is Closing Its Door In Front of Egyptian ...
- Follow Up :Youssef Shhaaban Is A Free Man Again
- Khaled Said’s Mom Calls For A Peaceful Anger Day
- Today Was Egypt’s Day on Al Jazeera Channel
- Bad Day In Omraneya
- Parliamentary Elections Follow Up : Security Thugg...
- Al Wafd Shadow Cabinet : A Shadow Cabinet Of A Sha...
- Review: Holy Blood , Holy Grail
- Talk To Me About Sovereignty
- Follow Up : Youm 7 Journalist Acquitted From Forge...
- Egyptian Presidency : Mubarak Warned The Americans...
- Ahmed Shaaban Follow Up : Record No.15146
- And Now We Have Aboblash To Monitor The Elections ...
- Follow Up : New Website For ElBaradei Supporting C...
- Death To Arab Facebook Fan Pages !!
- Nobody Sleeps In Alexandria Literality !!
- The Valley of The Wolves : Palestine Edition
- Ahmed Shaaban Follow Up : Good News , Bad News
- And Saudi Arabia Joins Kuwait
- The Return of Angry Fridays
- The Wall Includes Khaled Said
- Another 19 Years Old Victim of brutality
- Follow Up : Vodafone Egypt Apologizes And Pulls Ib...
- Kamal Al Shazly : Till Death Does Us Apart
- Happy Feast
- Ahmed Shaaban Follow Up : Unclear Skies
- Follow Up : Maikel Has Been Exempted
- Follow Up : Ahmed Shabaan’s Family Needs You
- The Quote Of The Week : Personal Ambitions
- Learn From Google Egypt , Vodafone Egypt !!
- Sid Gabr Police Station Strikes Again
- According To AP , Egypt Is Worried About The IAEA
- Regarding Case 4405/2010
- Hajj Web2.0
- He Asked For This And He Got It
- Bush : Blame Mubarak For The WMD, Blame Him For Th...
- The Desert Rose
- Was Egypt Involved In The Murder Of Namnam !!?
- Egyptian Born Millionaires Buy Hull City Club
- FDA Learns From the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Ibrahim Eissa In An Interview With CJR : The Intel...
- A Sudanese Confederation : Now We Are speaking.. T...
- Occupation Delegalizes Israel
- ElBarardi Supporting Campaign Website Is Hacked
- Is Obama Muslim Saudi !!? Are There sane People in...
- Only In Egypt , Only In NDP
- Last Word : South Sudan Referendum
- Ramses Of Arabia
- Earthquakes in Aswan :More Than Expected
- Slap Him , He Is A MB !!
- Regarding The Naomi Campbell’s Wedding in Luxor
- Bugs At The ElBaradei Supporting Campaign !!
- And So The Sphinx Speaks After All ..To Israeli Pr...
- Must See : The Tornado That Is Actually A Watersp...
- When King Tut Returned Back To The World
- Happy Egyptian Love Day
- Egypt’s Rank In The Human Development Index
- The MB Launches Its Parliamentary elections Online...
- That Is Not Funny President Mubarak , It Is Sad So...
- Peace Starts With them , Peace Starts With The Pal...
- And Ibrahim Eissa Has Returned Back To His Column
- Media Crackdown Follow up : Another Escalation
- ElBaradei To Austrian Die Presse About Fake electi...
- Pack Your Bags And Head To Bangladesh Then !!
- Look who Is Back Online .. And Offline Too
- The Expressive Photos of The Day
- So El-Badawy Is A Cheater According To El-Fagr New...
- Islamic State Of Iraq Mind Your Own Country !!
- Egyptian Rumors : Why Dr. Abdel Ghafar Was Arreste...
- ▼ November (85)
- ► 2009 (1159)
- ► 2008 (1054)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video photos Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel Culture America Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Arts International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities 1001 Nature Just Opinion Sports Spy Terrorism Iraq Books Films Gulf Iran Party of parties Maghreb Presidency Trials News Audio Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces In the wind's direction Grand Cairo Egyptian History Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty 1973 Corruption Sinai Numbers 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Tourism Upper Egypt Alexandria Arabic X-Files Parliament 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan Happy Yemen 1948 Nile Delta The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan Yemen African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Communiques UAR Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Matrouh Nubia Cairo Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Fayoum South America Weather Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Government Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day