- Ben Ali’s in laws are reportedly left the country and have headed to Canada “ Canadians please do not welcome them , they are thieves , do not let them enjoy your great citizenship and refugee privileges” Tunisian protesters are said to receive them in the airport.
- The Moroccan newspapers say that Ben Ali has fired his army chief staff Rashid Ammar because he ordered the army to attack the protesters in fact to protect them. He appointed the chief of Military intelligence instead of him.
Tunisian Army supports citizens
- The army has been deployed to several areas in the country .
- Up till now 12 civilians have been killed alone tonight in Tunis , the capital.
- I think we must think now in a coup d'état scenario
Now it is 5:10 AM Cairo local time , I am having a little fever but I had to update this because now the story is moving too damn fast than anyone can imagine and I could not just sleep or rest.
The story is rapidly developing in Tunisia
- From few hours ago the police blocked all the ways to th presidential palace
- Radio Canada stated that only Ben Ali's in-laws have arrived to Montreal but also his daughters and 8 years old son have arrived there to be met with angry Tunisian protesters. Laila Ben Ali has been absent since the start of the protests. I just got tweet that Laila and her clan are heading to Argentina through Milan
- The army has spread officially in Tunis , the capital . Photo from SBZ News FB group
- Rumors are spreading across the country like fire " Rashid Ammar was killed , the army surrounded the ministry of interior and Ben Ali escaped to the French embassy"
- Guys remember the name of Rashid Amar because may be if he is alive , he will be the third president of Tunisia
- Back to the civilian victims of the clashes , there are horrifying tales of rape and snippers on the roof ' logic considering all injuries are in the head and in the chest'
- I received a tweet from SBZ-News that the army was deployed at the Radio HQ in Tunis.
- There are crazy unconfirmed rumors currently