Here is the message No.67 from SCAF we have been waiting for and it is not that catastrophic as we have expected despite it is not that great. The message announces that SCAF gave its orders to the military attaché in Berlin to help Dr. Mosaab El Shaer in his treatment.
Dr. Mosaab El Shaer is from the revolution's wounded who got a terrible experience in the Egyptian hospitals during the revolution.
He has been outspoken in the past weeks against the Egyptian government for ignoring him and other wounded. Mosaab El Shaer attacked Essam Sharaf and accused him of standing against his own treatment because of his statements to the media.
I do not understand already why El Shaer had to wait 5 months so the officials and SCAF decided to help him in his treatment. I do not understand why this decision was not taken from 5 months ago !? Why does Mosaab have to speak to TV channels and newspapers in order to get his right in this way !?
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 (293)
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- More than Bad traffic in Ramadan’s night
- Syrian Revolution : Hama Massacre 2011 edition “Ex...
- Happy Ramadan 2011 “Revolution Tahrir style”
- Okasha and Mortada reach to Brazil
- Mubarak’s trial to be at The police academy
- Al Arish On Fire "Updated"
- Mubarak Trial Will not be at the CICC "Updated"
- The showing off Friday
- Just An Idea : Pandora and Spotify For the Arab Mu...
- Do Not Lose hope : Revolution is not Tahrir square...
- Abdel Fatah Younis killed in Benghazi "Updated"
- Breaking : Mubarak’s trial to be in Cairo "Updated...
- #July29 : The final Demands
- Martyrs Families Demand the following "Updated"
- Major General El Assar Goes to Washington
- Needs Explanation : CNAIPIC and the Egyptian minis...
- The Good news of The Day : Do not Lose hope Ever
- The Sister of the first martyr in Alexandria joins...
- This was Gaza Not Serbia
- Trials Season 1 : El Adly trial to be adjourned
- Norway Attack : Oklahoma 2011
- It is not about Dina Only "Update"
- Camel Battle 2 : Free Amr Gharbeia and all other d...
- Camel Battle 2 : Everybody loses
- Statement no.70 : Shall we prepare for internet bl...
- SCAF Declares war on April 6th Youth "Updated"
- Get a new nationality in three months only : An of...
- Hazem Abd El Azim is out of the new cabinet
- #egyelections : Elections law
- Essam Sharaf and the Obstacles he faces
- The Sniper Over our Rooftop : Explain these photos...
- El Fadaly , Tyson and Tahrir Square
- The sniper Over Our Rooftop : Carlos Latuff’s opin...
- Tunisian Revolution : Bloody Phase 2 “Graphic”
- The followers of Set and Zahi Hawass “Updated"
- Hosni Mubarak : We will die in the end
- Interim Ministerial Reshuffle follow up : Zahi Haw...
- The Sniper over our Rooftop : We misunderstood Eis...
- Breaking News : El Orabi Resigns "Updated"
- The photo of the day : A Salute to the Martyr
- El Mahdy at Tahrir square "Updated"
- Message No.67 : SCAF will treat Dr. Mosaab
- Dear RNN respect other people's rights
- Egyptian X-Files : The sniper over our rooftop
- Suez on Fire : Back to torture case
- The MOI did have Snipers Mr. Minister "Updated"
- ¿Dónde está Hussein Salem?
- Shall we fear from these police major generals !?
- Mogama El Tahrir to be opened tomorrow "Updated"
- Fourth time is the charm as it seems !!
- Yahia El Gamal Resigns along bunch of other good n...
- The worst statement ever issued by SCAF "Updated"
- And Sharaf spoke…..
- Regarding hunger strikes and Suez Canal
- Shall we wait and see !?
- The return of Shafik !!
- #July 10 : This is strong reaction
- Sharaf Speech : Not enough
- Suez Sit in : Still holding on
- Revolution First : Back to Tahrir "Updated"
- Hussein Salem to be handed over to Egypt "Updated"...
- #July8 : Why we need to return to the square for r...
- Yemen Revolution : Saleh wants still to rule !!
- A New minister of information again !?
- #July8 : What do we want !?
- Khaled Said new autopsy report is actually old
- #Cairo Explosion : Please Wait and See
- The ministry of interior Friday in video part 2: T...
- #July 8 : Revolution First indeed
- The video of the day : Listening to the public’s c...
- The ministry of interior Friday in Video : Part 1
- Meanwhile in Cairo !!
- Beware the Anger of Suez “Updated”
- And when will we have the local councils elections...
- #July8th : Revolution Phase 2
- Ya Welcome Ya welcome Tahrir Newspaper
- Syrian Revolution : Hama leads the way to liberati...
- The ministry of interior Friday : United for one t...
- Dear Julian , it was not the Wikileaks
- Free Loai
- Do not read her Book “Just in case”
- ▼ July (81)
- ► 2010 (1093)
- ► 2009 (1159)
- ► 2008 (1054)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video photos Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel Culture America Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Arts International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities 1001 Nature Just Opinion Sports Spy Terrorism Iraq Books Films Gulf Iran Party of parties Maghreb Presidency Trials News Audio Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces In the wind's direction Grand Cairo Egyptian History Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty 1973 Corruption Sinai 1967 Numbers Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Tourism Upper Egypt Alexandria Arabic X-Files Parliament 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan Happy Yemen 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Nile Delta Salam 98 Pakistan Yemen African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Communiques UAR Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Matrouh Nubia Cairo Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Fayoum South America Weather Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Government Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day