Well may be when Eissawy was in police forces from 16 years ago , there was no snipers unit but there was a snipers unit in the force in year 2004.
|What type of riffle was that !? "Karim Ibrahim"|
I don’t what type this riffle was but friends are telling me that it is something called “PS5” or something similar. It looks to me a sniper riffle.
Now here is the list for the officers in the reshuffle movement. After few hours from the reshuffle we found the people of Alexandria objecting the appointment of Khaled Gharba as the head of Alexandra’s security directorate. Gharba has terrible reputation and is being labeled “The butcher of Mahalla” for his role to end the uprising of Mahalla in 2008.
Another Lt.general is being under fire currently Mohamed Rafaat Qomssan, the new minister aide for elections. Now despite a friend is telling me that he is a respectable fine man , he is facing huge accusations that I can’t ignore especially I know how respectable police generals can be with other Egyptians from their own class. Even the Muslim brotherhood group is against him and is demanding the army to purge him for his role in electoral fraud in past elections . I believe currently Qomssan is not the best man at all to hold this position with his history. I will raise the bar and say that this position needs a civilian not a policeman.
Another thing Rosa Al Youssef Daily claims allegedly that Mubarak and El Adly gave the FBI the archive of our National IDs , finger prints and criminal records despite Omar Soliman refused that along with Hassan Abdel Rahman of SS !! Despite I know Mubarak would this but I find it hard to give the archive of our national IDs as we are speaking about not less 60,000,000 million registered Egyptians if I am not mistaken. Another thing I do not like how Rosa Daily shows Soliman as the good guy along with Hassan Abdel Rahman Pasha !! Rosa Daily claims this is based upon leaked American documents so if you stumble in these documents online please tell as I can’t find them.
Thanks to my friends I got more info about the snipers issues in the Egyptian ministry of interior.
- Every officer in the counter terrorism unit is a certified sniper , it is a graduation requirement.
- According to friends there is riffle appeared in the picture can be FN FAL
- Through a little search at Militarysniperinsignia.com we found out that Egyptian police got a special insignia for snipers !!!
|The police snipers|
- According to Mustafa Al Nagar of El Adl party those snipers were actually the minister of interior's special guard force.
- Thanks to the friends I remember now Hossam Hamalawy "3arabawy" posted from several months ago the CVs of former police officers who say that they were certified snipers working at the MOI and post at Linkedin.