- Vice PM Dr. Yahia El Gamal has resigned and his resignation was accepted.
- The Tahrir complex will be opened tomorrow thanks to our protesters.
- The supreme council of judiciary issued a historical decision : The trials will be publicly on screens set up outside the courts.
- There is currently huge peaceful protest “Hope it would continue in this way” in front of the cabinet. You can watch it live here.
- There are parallel protests in Alexandria , Al Arish , Asuit and of course Suez.
- Former minister of agriculture Youssef Wali was arrested today and detained for 15 days pending investigation.
- The PM ordered the immediate release of Martyr Mohamed Zein El Abdeen's brother after knowing his case. Zein El Abdeen's brother was arrested after attacking a police officer who kicked his mother on June 27th event. I hope that the police officer who attacked that lady is being punished.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Yahia El Gamal Resigns along bunch of other good news
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 266 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- More than Bad traffic in Ramadan’s night
- Syrian Revolution : Hama Massacre 2011 edition “Ex...
- Happy Ramadan 2011 “Revolution Tahrir style”
- Okasha and Mortada reach to Brazil
- Mubarak’s trial to be at The police academy
- Al Arish On Fire "Updated"
- Mubarak Trial Will not be at the CICC "Updated"
- The showing off Friday
- Just An Idea : Pandora and Spotify For the Arab Mu...
- Do Not Lose hope : Revolution is not Tahrir square...
- Abdel Fatah Younis killed in Benghazi "Updated"
- Breaking : Mubarak’s trial to be in Cairo "Updated...
- #July29 : The final Demands
- Martyrs Families Demand the following "Updated"
- Major General El Assar Goes to Washington
- Needs Explanation : CNAIPIC and the Egyptian minis...
- The Good news of The Day : Do not Lose hope Ever
- The Sister of the first martyr in Alexandria joins...
- This was Gaza Not Serbia
- Trials Season 1 : El Adly trial to be adjourned
- Norway Attack : Oklahoma 2011
- It is not about Dina Only "Update"
- Camel Battle 2 : Free Amr Gharbeia and all other d...
- Camel Battle 2 : Everybody loses
- Statement no.70 : Shall we prepare for internet bl...
- SCAF Declares war on April 6th Youth "Updated"
- Get a new nationality in three months only : An of...
- Hazem Abd El Azim is out of the new cabinet
- #egyelections : Elections law
- Essam Sharaf and the Obstacles he faces
- The Sniper Over our Rooftop : Explain these photos...
- El Fadaly , Tyson and Tahrir Square
- The sniper Over Our Rooftop : Carlos Latuff’s opin...
- Tunisian Revolution : Bloody Phase 2 “Graphic”
- The followers of Set and Zahi Hawass “Updated"
- Hosni Mubarak : We will die in the end
- Interim Ministerial Reshuffle follow up : Zahi Haw...
- The Sniper over our Rooftop : We misunderstood Eis...
- Breaking News : El Orabi Resigns "Updated"
- The photo of the day : A Salute to the Martyr
- El Mahdy at Tahrir square "Updated"
- Message No.67 : SCAF will treat Dr. Mosaab
- Dear RNN respect other people's rights
- Egyptian X-Files : The sniper over our rooftop
- Suez on Fire : Back to torture case
- The MOI did have Snipers Mr. Minister "Updated"
- ¿Dónde está Hussein Salem?
- Shall we fear from these police major generals !?
- Mogama El Tahrir to be opened tomorrow "Updated"
- Fourth time is the charm as it seems !!
- Yahia El Gamal Resigns along bunch of other good n...
- The worst statement ever issued by SCAF "Updated"
- And Sharaf spoke…..
- Regarding hunger strikes and Suez Canal
- Shall we wait and see !?
- The return of Shafik !!
- #July 10 : This is strong reaction
- Sharaf Speech : Not enough
- Suez Sit in : Still holding on
- Revolution First : Back to Tahrir "Updated"
- Hussein Salem to be handed over to Egypt "Updated"...
- #July8 : Why we need to return to the square for r...
- Yemen Revolution : Saleh wants still to rule !!
- A New minister of information again !?
- #July8 : What do we want !?
- Khaled Said new autopsy report is actually old
- #Cairo Explosion : Please Wait and See
- The ministry of interior Friday in video part 2: T...
- #July 8 : Revolution First indeed
- The video of the day : Listening to the public’s c...
- The ministry of interior Friday in Video : Part 1
- Meanwhile in Cairo !!
- Beware the Anger of Suez “Updated”
- And when will we have the local councils elections...
- #July8th : Revolution Phase 2
- Ya Welcome Ya welcome Tahrir Newspaper
- Syrian Revolution : Hama leads the way to liberati...
- The ministry of interior Friday : United for one t...
- Dear Julian , it was not the Wikileaks
- Free Loai
- Do not read her Book “Just in case”
- ▼ July ( 81 )
- ► 2010 ( 1092 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Human rights Video Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion Women International Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB Great Cairo blogging 1001 Environment Egyptian History Trials Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Terrorism Nature Audio Sports Presidency Gulf Spy Just Opinion Iraq News Books Films Party of parties Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Arabic faces Music Breaking News Sinai In the wind's direction Egyptian Royalty Corruption Elections 2012 Asia Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Parliament Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Tourism Alexandria Live Blogging Upper Egypt Daily World Links Polls 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Nile Delta Laws Aswan Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Red Sea 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Highlighted Comments Matrouh Travel EC Interviews Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Jordan Leaks South America Government Test Asian Faces Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day