Monday, October 22, 2012

And Egyptians catch up PSY’s Gangam style craze

Here is the Egyptian version of PSY’s Gangnam Style by the DiSalata team. It is already successful and many Egyptians share it on social media.
Just as PSY speaks about the famous Gangnam area’s lifestyle, DiSalata speaks about the Egyptian lifestyle now.
I find PSY’s version is silly enough to the level that I wonder why on earth it has become the most-watched video on YouTube.
Still, my favourite video about Gangam is that one

Oh yes, this is what I want to do when I see PSY singing this annoying song.
I can not stop watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.