Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kodak Agfa Presents : Ain El-Sokhna Spring 2014

So from two weeks ago I went in a shot vacation to Ain El-Sokhana. It was a nice gateway for couple of days away from the noise.
Ain El Sokhana-Spring 2014

I took a couple of photos there, I played around with my camera. Of course, I realized after I returned back to Cairo that there was a stupid smudge on the lens. I cleaned it and now it is perfect again thank God.
The weather is fantastic now in Ain El-Sokhna. It is a nice quiet place.

Of course, you can barely see any foreign tourist there now. I hope the fall season the foreign tourists would return back.
Here is my favourite photo from that short vacation.
A Crow flying low
A Crow flying low 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.