Saturday, December 26, 2015

The last Supermoon in #2015

In a very rare occasion, we had a Supermoon with Christmas and it was amazing. I read that it does not happen except ever thre decades so I guess we were lucky.
DSC00921 (2)
The last supermoon in 2015 

This is the last supermoon in 2015.
DSC00929 (2)
And the first supermoon during Christmas in 3 decades

I took those couple of photos in my house in Giza.




The sky looked amazing in those couple of nights and surprisingly I saw many stars, we are not used seeing in the heart of the city.
I kept trying to snap shots in the cold night for the stars, but I failed.
Nevertheless, I learned good couple things in stars photography from my bad photos.
We had a lucky year when it comes to celestial photography with bluemoon as well the not-so-red moon in addition to solar eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.