Saturday, April 23, 2016

Another teaser to Egypt's Annual Spring Flowers Show



Inshallah soon , you will find another long post with lots and lots of beautiful photos from Egypt's Spring Flowers show 2016.
By the way during my short visit to the Spring Flowers Show and while snaping photos here and there , a gardener's son asked me there why I was taking photos and I told him that because I loved it.
The little 7 years old boy then asked me to snap a photo and so I lent him my mobile phone to snap a picture because it was much easier and it turned out to be amazing.
See it after the break

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.