Sunday, May 22, 2016

After Al-Rawiei Fire in video

I shot that video when I went to Al-Rawiei street after its huge fire.  from 11 days ago and unfortunately I did not edit or upload it on time.
Still, it is never too late.
I uploaded the video on Friday. I apologized for the late posting but it is really worth it.
I added to it English captions.

Now the latest updates of Al-Rawiei street especially when it comes to compensations
I have just read that the ministry of solidarity compensated on Thursday the families of the three victims killed in the fire giving them LE 30,000 each.

Interestingly,the street vendors were also compensated as well. Not less than 82 street vendors out of 187 stall owners were compensated and given LE 20,000 each.
I do not know what happened to the shops and workshops owners as their losses are more than the street vendors for sure.
Al-Rawiei street
Shops destroyed at Al-Rawiei street in Downtown Cairo 
People are not longer focusing on fires around the clock in Egypt thanks unfortunately to EGYPTAIR MS 804.
ِAnyhow , you can refresh your memory by reading the post I linked above as well checking out those photos I took there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.