In a press conference that is still going on currently in Cairo the Muslim brotherhood has just announced that it will participate in the coming parliamentary elections which will be held in Egypt after couple of weeks.They are targeting 30% of the seats
There is no surprise here , in fact it was something expected ; especially that all other opposition parties are participating.
Ironically they are not running as representatives for the Muslim brotherhood but rather as independent candidates because the group is officially banned !!
I wonder now what kind of a deal they will reach to with the regime and how many seats they will get this time!!??
Dr. ElBaradei slammed this decision in his own way despite he should have known that this what was expected from the MB while on the other hand surprisingly we find Ali El-Din Halal of NDP praising the decision !!?? Is the MB a banned group ya People !!??
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 205 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- AUC Strike Follow Up : And The professors Joined T...
- An Interview Made In Heaven : Thomas Friedman Spea...
- Pray For General Shazly
- AUC Workers Follow Up : And The Strike Goes On
- Ruby Is Not Really A Mubarak
- Ibrahim Eissa Speaks To The Dostor Journalists
- Ruby Is Not A Mubarak
- The Original Dostor Will Be Back Folks
- Mohamed Alaa Mubarak Foundation
- Our Wheat Saga Follow Up : Wait For Self Sufficien...
- Meet Marwa El-Sherbani's Brother
- Julian Assange On Al Jazeera
- Strike At The AUC New Campus
- Fury At The Faculty Of Engineering At Shubra
- You Sold Yourself To The Devil , DO not Blame Anyo...
- Reader’s Guide To Israeli Newspapers’ Political Li...
- How Can You Plot For A Revolution In Egypt If You ...
- This is Called Plagiarism Dear al Ahram
- Keep An Eye on Mona El-Shazly
- The Egyptian Refusenik
- And The Madness Goes On : Fire Shooting in Ramses ...
- National TV Refuses To Air Wafd Party Elections Ca...
- Tarek El-Bishry Speaks about The Church And Citize...
- Robert Fisk Writes About Wikileaks’ Iraq Logs
- Follow Up : Khaled Said Trial
- The Ghetto Mentality Both Ways
- Ibrahim Eissa’s Speech At The Egyptian Syndication...
- Where Is The Big Scoop Here ??
- Lost in Space : Egypt-Sat 1
- The Administrative Court To The MOI : Get Your Off...
- What About Your Food !!?
- The Iraq War Logs : Wikileaks Latest And Biggest L...
- A Journalist Gets 15 years in Jail in Publishing c...
- Mubarak To Run for Office in 2011
- The Free Patriots Strike Again !!??
- More Channels To Be Suspended , To Be Warned On Th...
- Parliamentary Elections To Be Held Next 28th of No...
- Egyptians in Diaspora To Vote in Presidential elec...
- It Is An Honor Crime
- 1973 Special : Sinai Silent Heroes
- A Kuwaiti Channel Is Attacked By Mob
- Mubarak To Become Hajj Mubarak : For Real Or A med...
- The Autumn Of fury Mubarak Edition
- Google Egypt Celebrates The Prince of Poets
- Farfahinne Is Detained in Lebanon
- Terrible Fire in Alexandria
- Blog Action Day 2010 : Water Crisis In The Valley ...
- From 29 Years Ago
- 1973 Special : A Military Expression Art
- The Egyptian Regime Has An Eye On The Social netwo...
- Helen Thomas Speaks Again
- Ahmadinejad in Lebanon : Day 1
- What A Gentle Officer !!
- And The Media Crackdown Goes On !!
- Yes It Is The Black Magic Curse As Always
- Orascom Then Olympic Group : What is Exactly Happe...
- Too Late To Save Anything
- By the Orders of Security
- The Usual Behavior You Expect From An Occupier
- Busy Day For Cracking Down Activism in Egypt
- The Crazy Tomatoes Attack Israel As well !!
- Regarding That Emergency Arab-African Summit In Li...
- Robert Fisk Speaks On On TV
- Must See : The Egyptian Elections
- Breaking News : El-Badawy Sells His Share in dosto...
- Astrological Scene Found on Egyptian Tomb Ceiling ...
- Breaking News : Muslim Brotherhood To Participate ...
- Breaking Down False Idols
- Burlesque , Kylie And Iglesias in Cairo
- Must Visit And Bookmark :Carnegie Guide to Egypt’s...
- Dostor Saga Follow Up : Reactions And Opinions
- 1973 Special : Algerians Fighters
- The Saga of Expression Art Goes On : The 39th Anni...
- The Final Act
- 1973 Special : Israel Remembers The Yom Kippur War...
- Choose Another Day Gamal !!
- 1973 special : Still Our Candle in Our Darkest Mom...
- Believe Us This is How It goes !!
- Follow Up : Al Dostor Crisis "Updated"
- Follow Up : ElBaradei’s 6th of October Op-Ed
- Breaking News : Siad Badawy Sacks Ibrahim Eissa Fr...
- Follow Up : Balal Fadl Speaks Up
- Sinai Against Violence : A Promising Initiative Bu...
- The Photo Of The Week : Rima In Cairo
- They Do Not Look Drunk To Me , They Look Thugs To ...
- Regarding the Sudanese Detainees in Our Jails
- Follow Up : Femme Fatale Called Tal !!
- Samir Marcus' 10 PM Interview
- Gamal Mubarak in Suez City Whether You Like Or Not...
- Just Stay Away From The Station’s Building
- Follow Up : A Day For Tal in Cairo And The Cyber W...
- For The Sake of Egypt Publish Dr. Al Awa’s Op-Ed
- Regarding Tarek Abdel Ghafar
- The Old Mubarak’s Excuse
- ElBaradei Speaks To Al Jazeera
- Osama Saraya And His Expressive Apology
- Follow Up : Tal Is Alive
- ▼ October ( 97 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel America Economy History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB blogging Great Cairo 1001 Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Nature Minorities Audio Egyptian History Trials Terrorism Sports Just Opinion Spy Gulf Iraq News Books Presidency Party of parties Films Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Music Breaking News Arabic faces In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty Sinai Corruption Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Parliament Live Blogging Tourism Daily World Links Polls Upper Egypt Alexandria Arabic X-Files 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Aswan Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Nile Delta 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Laws Pakistan Red Sea African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Matrouh EC Interviews Highlighted Comments Nubia SS gate Travel Weather Fayoum Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Latino Leaks South America Jordan Test Asian Faces Government Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day