Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It makes me so sad by the end of the day

Last week there was a pro-Gaza anti-Mubarak protest in Tehran. The protestors in Tehran held banners attacking Mubarak calling for his hanging as he was the murderer of the Children of Gaza.

The Abna2 Misr website published exclusively the photos of that protest that made the Egyptian FM call the head of the Iranian commission in Egypt in objection on insulting Mubarak.I searched for these images since I have known what happened in Tehran.

To tell you the truth I hate that the president of Egypt would be insulted like this in a foreign land  as he is the symbol of Egypt whether we like or not , but he brought to him . It is not the first time.

I just do not like these calls for killing him ,we are not going to repeat the Sadat assassination.In fact it scares me :(

Again he brought it to himself.

BY the way I received a comment from Iran  about why are the Egyptian people silent from what is going in Gaza ??

Well why are the Egyptian people silent from what is going in their own country ??

Yes the siege must end in Gaza but we should not forget about Egypt and should not Change Egypt just for the eyes of Gaza.

3 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the saying: I and my brother are against my cousin & I and my cousin are against the stranger. Most of the Iranians themselves hate their current president, yet, we don't hear about some pathetic protests against him in Tehran similar to the anti-Mubarak ones they held there. Any Egyptian would feel angry at those hostile protests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salaam there,
    not that i have nothing to say about it, but I will avoid talking about your president so as to cause anyone any trouble.
    "Well why are the Egyptian people silent from what is going in their own country ??", true.
    "Yes the siege must end in Gaza but we should not forget about Egypt and should not Change Egypt just for the eyes of Gaza. "
    don't you think it's a bit hostile talking about a people that is suffering and living a most difficult life like this? and doesn't that contradict what appears to be a devoted banner for Gaza on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hina wa Hinka, already this was a well organized approved by the Iranian regime and they knew in advance Cairo's reaction ,it is not about who against who , it is not about insulting Mubarak , the Syrians used to call him names in the streets of Damascus from couple of years but it is about the call of assassinating him that scares me and makes uncomfortable

    @N.E ,No ,it does not contradict the banner for Gaza and it is not hostile my dear but I want you to ask a question would you revolt only in your country and kill your president just for Gaza where as the rest of your country is suffering so much !!?? It is not about abandoning Gaza or Palestine on the contrary my dear ,may be because you are not Egyptian ,you do not understand what I am speaking about

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.