Thursday, April 15, 2010
Corruption in Egypt Simplified : The Fruits of Mubarak's peaceful era
This is the second part of Ahmed Mansour's Without limits special episode about Corruption in Egypt. This time Dr. Farid said stuff most Egyptians ignore from numbers and facts. You can watch the first part here
There are some certain facts he mentioned like how President Mubarak did not perform his duties as the President of the Egyptian State lying under the oath and thus committing a constitutional crimes , also we know by name those businessmen who bought land for nearly nothing thanks to Ibrahim Soliman including the President's in-law Magdy Rasakh of Sodic !!
After watching Dr. Abdel Khalak , one can only wonder about these fruits Egyptians and Egypt enjoyed during the Mubarak's peaceful stable era !!??
Despite the land and human losses are priceless still I believe what have been stolen in the Mubarak's era from public money is more than we have lost from money "not from land or human losses" at all the wars we had had in the 20th century !!
Mubarak had an opportunity to make from this a great nation , a real great power but he failed and this is why he and his regime should not continue. What had done in the last 30 years does not grant anyone from Mubarak's regime a safe exist , not anymore.
A side note : These technical problems during the live broadcast on the Nile sat were very interesting !!
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- The Good , The Bad And The Ugly
- Ketermaya,Street Justice Is Really Blind "NSFW"
- Now The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Is Speaking !!...
- Is This A New Policy You Will Adopt !!??
- The Revolt of Necropolis
- The Clash Of The Titans , The Real Clash of The Ti...
- Is This The Best You Can Do !!??
- Watch ElBaradei at Harvard Live
- Stay Away From Them Dr. ElBaradei
- Eman Beibars Is An entrepreneur !!??
- Mark Your Calendars For The 2nd of May
- The Religious Societies : The Druze
- Happy Sinai Liberation Day
- Mubarak Speaks On Sinai Liberation Day
- Another NDP MP !!
- May Be He Is Your Father But Not My Father
- When They Tell The …To Swear
- Saving The Bacha Boys
- El-Kasass Vs. Gamila
- The Sudden Visit
- The Religious Societies : The Copts
- Egyptian X-File : The Bribe Of Corrupted MR. X
- Mubarak Meets A Real Sick Man
- An Annual Warning Or a Precaution !!??
- Meet Judge Mawla
- All Versus The Mubaraks
- The Honorable MP
- Iceland Volcano Ashes To Nile Valley
- Two Men And Another Two Men
- Suicide Caught On Tape
- The Old Man And Presidential Elections
- ElBaradei Did Talk About Gaza
- Let The Revolution Start Then
- Breaking News : Another Expected Reshuffle !!
- Where Is Our Egyptian Embassy in Nigera !!??
- The Syrian School
- Unfriendly Fire !!
- How Sick Mubarak Is !!??
- Aswan High Dam Special : The Builders Of The Dam
- This Will Make Youm7 Front Page
- Follow Up : Bahaa Saber's Torture Marks
- Egyptian Hogs
- The Vilification of Mohamed ElBaradei
- Corruption in Egypt Simplified : The Fruits of Mub...
- Bobby Chinn
- Support Bahaa
- No Wonder The Drug Bureau cracked Down Hashish in ...
- The Street Is Indeed Ours
- Bahrain And UAE Hate ElBaradei Too !!
- When Losers Write Poetry !!
- On The Footsteps Of Infamous Regime
- A Treasure Found In Al-Bahariya Oasis
- The Sudanese Voted in Egypt
- Hamdeen 2011
- The Salafi Bishop !!
- “Wasla” Should Be Independent !!
- ElBaradei’s Interview in Washington Post
- The Big Return To Cairo , The Big Return To Power
- Follow Up : On The Way Home From Kuwait
- Birds 2010
- Follow Up : The Egyptian Activists in Kuwait
- Syria's First Prince of assassins
- Even Kuwait Is Against Change in Egypt !!
- Corruption In Egypt Simplified
- Breaking News : Another Train Crash
- No Recess For 40 Years
- Bad Omen
- No Picture No Good News
- Egypt Does Not Need A Revolution Kyrgyzstani Style...
- Fear God Shaikh Khalid
- And I Thought It Was The Egyptian Mercedes Complex...
- Dr. Mohamed ElBaradei's Official Twitter Account
- A Long Day , A Sad Day
- The Night After The Easter
- Breaking News : 6th April Movement official Websit...
- The Video Of The Year
- Dear Abby Strikes Again
- First time on Al Ahram front page since returning ...
- Happy Sham El-Nassim 2010
- Breaking News : The Egyptian Embassy In Baghdad Ha...
- Arresting Him For ElBaradei Book Was Much Better !...
- What Happened in The Cathedral Last Night !!??
- Mohamed ElBaradei's Word in Sammond
- A Kiss To Remember
- After The Mansoura Day
- Would You Eat This Meat MR.Minister !!??
- St. Antony Monastery
- ElBaradei In Mansoura : More Video , More Photos
- In Mansoura
- Act Like A Real Queen Your Majesty
- ElBaradei To Meet Youth At Books And Beans
- A Busy Week For Dr.ElBaradei
- And The IOL Saga Continues
- Our Rusoom
- ▼ April ( 94 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel America Economy Regional History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Arts Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Great Cairo Nature Minorities Terrorism 1001 Sports Just Opinion Spy Trials Egyptian History Iraq Gulf News Books Party of parties Presidency Films Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Audio Sudan Breaking News Music Arabic faces In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian Royalty Corruption Sinai 1973 Numbers 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Parliament Daily World Links Live Blogging Polls Tourism Upper Egypt Alexandria Arabic X-Files 1952 Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Aswan Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Nile Delta 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Laws Pakistan Red Sea African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR EC Interviews Highlighted Comments Matrouh Nubia SS gate Travel Weather Fayoum Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Leaks South America Jordan Latino Asian Faces Government Ideas Infographs Odd Test Tweet of the Day ُEgypt