Friday, January 4, 2008

When will he leave ??

When will Sarkozy and his clan leave and return back to France ??

Is not this somehow a long vacation in the Valley of the Nile ??

The man did not leave part in Egypt and did not visit from Luxor to 78677529 Cairo to Sharm El-Sheikh where he took a dip with girl friend who appeared on every french magazine in the last couple of weeks, oh yes he left Alexandria , well it is cold now

Check out this Sarko and Carla in TMZ.com whether in Cairo or in Sharm

French Prez and Hottie Not in De-Nile! - TMZ.com

French Prez and Carla try Egyptian Dip-TMZ.com

To tell you the truth I think the man likes to be treated like Hollywood 78677124 celebrity couple , he also wants to prove that he is desirable and women want him ,especially after the international public humiliation he faced after being divorced and deserted by Cécilia while being the President of France

Seriously this man wants to prove that he is still a man that no one can leave especially when he is the president

Anyhow his vacation is too long for a president I see

and I wonder who is paying the bills for his visit , is it from his pocket money or from the french presidency money or Carla's supermodeling fortune or is it the god damn good Samaritan Egyptian government who is paying the bills for those two love birds ,sorry and the rest of the clan ??? Because we are a rich third world country !!!! And with all monuments and places we have we need him to advertise for the Egyptian tourism board !!!

Seriously his long visit caused a lot of noise of Egypt from the conservatives who are refusing the idea that the man brought his mistress and are staying under one room in the country of Al-Azhar and the non conservative who are wondering about who will pay the bills of his visit

Already the official newspapers are calling Carla as his fiance despite they are not engaged yet ,they could not say girl friend because girl friend equals mistress for the general Egyptian public

Anyhow here is an exclusive photo I stool from TMZ /Film magic for the love birds in Sharm El-Sheikh ,thank God that Carla did not bring a bikini with her , one piece swimsuit.

0103_french_pres_fm_01

Update : Thank God he went to Jordan to complete his vacation , where he visited the Petra and had talks with King Abdullah II , does this man on vacation or on official visit or what !!??

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 comments:

  1. You can keep him if you wish, I won't mind :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. no we do not please take him and take ours as a present too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't leave either if I had a all expenses paid vacation from my hosts. Look at that beach!

    For sure the Egyptian government is covering his expenses with regards to security and even probably his accomodations. Do you see him pulling out his Visa card.

    Highly unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe that Sarkozy or Carla have been doing anything disrespectful for you to gain the right talk in such a sarcastic and improper manner about his private affairs.

    I think it's time for you to get to your senses instead of just posting bullshit.

    There are bigger issues around you for the love of God. Wake up and smell the coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is officially announced they are going to get married

    admit it, you write sharp on him coz you are jealous !!

    :))))))

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080106/ts_afp/francepoliticspeoplesarkozybruni;_ylt=AqJ8sKnfHKemZaBHM85x2GJ0bBAF

    ReplyDelete
  6. @n.american, yes on the owner's account :(

    @JPierre , I am sorry but do not you see that I cover big issues other than the two love birds here , what they do to me , well nothing personally I do not give a damn for them but when the Egyptian state pays for their visit it is my busines and the business of all other Egyptians who need to know where the money need go to !!??

    @loudlaughter , why shall I be Jealous ?? I used to support Royal not this shorty

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the states expense??? Actually you are right. They are even paying for his engagement ring.

    Blah!

    Typical talk with no hard proof. Just Blah!

    Keep it up :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ jpierre : it is Sarkozy's choice to stage his love story, il ne récolte que ce qu'il a semé.

    I have no proof who has paid for security expenses (among other things) but my guess is that it was not Bolloré.

    If you had read Zeinobia's blog thoroughlly you would know she 'also' covers bigger issues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seg. Thanks for commenting

    I did not say that she is not covering important issues, but this one is a little too absurd.

    It is under any circumstances, the countries responsibility to protect their guests. I don't think that our President will pay for his own security when he visits Paris. And don't try to say that he is always there on business, as there could be times where he is also there on vacation, but the paparazzi are not so fond of chasing him around.

    Hotel and other expenses. Sarkozy for sure can handle them all from his own account.

    And even if, I think the good ties with France and EU countries is priceless compared to the some thousands spent on Sarkozy's visit.

    Let's be more realistic her guys, instead of turning into tabloid junkies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @JPierre ,this is not my word , this is what had been said in the assembly and the Government refused to answer back ,already I think he was invited just like Tony Blair

    @Seg,please tell J.Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @JP , first of all I think my blog is not a tabliod Perez Hilton thing , second do you think with all our strong ,very strong relations with the EU we need to host Sarkozy and his clan !!!???

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never said that your blog is a Tabliod Perez Hilton (I sure do hope that the Typo on Perez was intended). At the same time, relationships must be maintained.

    And for crying out loud, why the hell will Sarkozy need the Egyptian government to pay for the stay expenses!

    There is no need for pointless talk.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apparently Mubarak got to the point. In his new year conference press this morning, Sarkozy said we must support Mubarak as we cannot bear having the Muslim Brothers instead...

    I heard this hours ago and am still so angry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @JP , simply because the Egyptian government invited him ,like they did with Tony Blair the last couple of years , despite we do not need to invite anyone to promote our country

    @Seg, ah do you read that statement ?? may I ask what is his business to comment on such internal affair !!??

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a way of thinking.

    I salute you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes you may ask but I don't have a clue and I find it quite offensive towards the egyptian people

    The exact sentence was : «Il faut soutenir le gouvernement Bouteflika parce que personne ne veut des talibans au pouvoir à Alger, il faut soutenir le gouvernement Moubarak parce que personne ne veut des Frères musulmans au Caire»

    I'm sorry I don't exactly know what "ah do you read that statement ?" means, but I certainly don't support Mubarak at any rate. Also, I don't think the Muslim Brothers are half as bad as we say they are in Europe(although I would probably feel closer to movements like Kifaya - don't know them well enough to say, nor do I know the Muslim Brothers either) and I certainly don't think they should be shipped to prisons as they are. Maybe Sarkozy wanted to justify the way he his killing any form of opposition ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. @JP,thank you

    @Seg. I was asking if you had read the statement
    Look I am not a fan to the MB but they are not that Bad
    still it is not from Sarkozy's business
    already I am not surprised
    Alaa El-Aswany the author of "Yaccoubian's building" when he was in France , he found out that the Jewish lobby in France is supporting Mubarak so much because they do not want the MB to come in power , already Mubarak is using the MB and what happened in Gaza as boogyman to make the west fear from the coming of the islamists in a democratic election
    the west has to support him to make sure that this boogy man does not reach to power !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seg- Neither you nor Sarkozy should ever comment on Egypt's internal affairs.

    It is very strange the you ar giving opinions on matters that only concern Egyptians and the Arab world.


    I am sure that you can't even speak Arabic and that you are utterly clueless, as regards Arab culture.( It would take like 15 years to understand).

    So, may I know on what basis you are blurting out those funny opinions about what is suitable and what is not suitable?

    Insofar as I know, Egyptians don't meddle with the French internal politcs

    Bien tot
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Sammy , Seg. does not interfere in the internal affairs of Egypt like Sarkozy , he is just saying what he thinks in the world , in the same way I comment on the events in faraway countries , I mean in the same logic , I should not comment on what is happening in Pakistan nor in Palestine nor in Lebanon nor in America , because I am not from the same country
    by the way in the same way Egypt and the other Muslim world should not have been involved and commented on the French law banning religious signs in France including the veil

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.