Monday, November 3, 2008

Mubarak is insulted again

From Ynet News by Uri Orbach.
I want to say that I have seen that so called Israeli comedian Eli Yatzpan’s Mubarak videos on Youtube and I felt so sick and angry that my president regardless of how much I disagree with him is being insulted in this dirty rude way. In the end Mubarak is the one responsible of this ,the Israelis do not respect him enough , if he is strong enough in their eyes they would not dare to attack him and here when I speak about strength , I do not speak about the police state strength but the democratic transparent strength.

2 comments:

  1. As long as a politician, wether he is good or bad, is a public person, he will be insulted, that is part of the comedy industry in USA, europe, Israel etc. And the Arabs should not always take it personal, that shows a lack of strength also. I'm a native Egyptain and I don't like that kind of comedy but at the end it is unfortunately part of the business. And I wouldn't defend Mubarak nor feel bad for Mubarak. Let's get back to the real important things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend I also believe that is part of the business but not this kind of sick comedy,I feel bad and angry because I know that they made fun of him because he is not Mubarak but rather the president of Egypt and they are deliberately doing it

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.