Al Gomhouria's Mohamed Ali Ibrahim as usual wrote a very provoking Op-ed today attacking and insulting yesterday's protest calling it a "Sit in for a pot head" !! It is not surprising from one like him thought.
|Khalid and his mother|
- Do the police plain clothed agents have the right to search other citizens !!?? If No which is the answer then why they were searching the people !!??
- Was there an official investigation warrant issued to search anyone in that street !!??
- How did those agents know that Khalid was a dangerous con !!??
- If we believe the MOI statement , shall we wonder how Khalid knew that two men walking in the street in plain clothes were actually police agents !!??
- Why were the drugs packets in the officer's office ?? Should not they be kept away safely before moving them to the prosecution office !!??
- Why was the officer counting money in the video ??
- Why was the officer to friendly to the agents unlike the usual officer-agent relation !!??
Here is a clip from a show called "Misr Station" on Modern TV which unfortunately I do not watch at all. This clip includes phone call with Khalid's mother who denied the allegations of the MOI that
Many people are comparing between the incident of Khalid and the anger it generated with the incident of that Greek teenager , we are not hot tempered like the Greek but in general I believe this incident made the people more vocal against the Mubarak and you know that a lot of pressure produces explosion.