This poster with sets of orders to the Egyptian people to follow during the current war on terrorism so the terrorists won't win. This poster is signed by a group calling itself "We, the peope of Egypt
We are the people of Egypt
Egypt is in a state of war, therefore we request the following from everyone :
- Sharing any negative statements about your army or your country circulated by agents or the fifth column is prohibited.
- Sharing any negative information about military operations or related to the state of soldiers and conscripts is prohibited.
- Sharing any negative words that question or insult the military, your leadership or your or authorities is prohibited.
- Writing about your psychological breakdown over what is happening in the country is prohibited as you will be serving the interests of agents.
- No one , no matter who they are, should be permitted to malign your army and your leadership. Such people should be dealt with with firmness to prevent them from causing further damage and moving on with this information to other people.
- Sharing any information about military operations , even if you're confident of this information, is absolutely prohibited. You should wait for an official statement from a military source. Not all information should be shared.
And finally to the so called activists and Twitter JihadistsPlease don't comment on or attempt to criticize the military or its operations. If you have better suggestions for what should be done, you can communicate them directly to the military sources concerned or keep quiet and don't attempt to divide us or stop our path.
Reading this in Arabic makes me feel that whoever wrote it was or is an army officer. I believe he could be an army veteran.
I know one thing for sure the rights of those who were killed in Sinai in cold blood in the past 3 years won't return in this way.