Friday, August 5, 2011

Ramadan Lanterns 2011

Ramadan Karim again and again.

Here is the annual photo gallery from Ramadan Lanterns in 2011

By the way this year there is a new lantern in the markets from China : a tank !! Oh yes a tank that symbolizes the “People and the army in one hand” !!

I could not find it in the lantern shop I always head in Ramadan but I may find it in another shop. Anyhow when the shop owner told me that its quality as lantern was bad unlike other authentic real lanterns. Of course I feel that there are less lanterns than old days , may be because I am late Confused smile  !!

By the way here is my lantern for year 2011 : A handmade wooden lantern made in Egypt.

DSC00902

2 comments:

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.