Thursday, November 27, 2008

Best Way to Celebrate the 100th anniversary of Cairo University

I am so happy with the historical rule of the administrative court to kick out the security forces aka the university security from  the Cairo university campus. I am so so so happy.This is the best way to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Cairo University to liberate it from that ugly control.
Unfortunately Cairo University administration appealed !! Anyhow I will not be dreamy because even if the security is outside of the University now ,it is still inside it through the pro-regime administration and staff.
This is an old legacy I am afraid that goes back to the Nasserite era.
You know I have a mad thought now or rather a prediction on how the security will come back to the University.Expect in any moment a clash between some pro-regime students or even thugs entered illegally and others mainly from the MB students "with my all respect to them".Those pro-regime students would provoke the MB students and the rest is well known.Believe me this could happen, in fact wait with me and see.

1 comment:

  1. Again, please frogive me for using your great blog.
    "Egyptian police attack Gaza solidarity march"

    Latest News, Palestinian Grassroots Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign, November 29th, 2008

    "On 26 November, Cairo University students organized a demonstration in protest of the ongoing siege of Gaza. The action was violently suppressed by Egyptian police."

    http://stopthewall.org/worldwideactivism/1791.shtml

    I am an Egyptian. I am ashamed to have cowards, collaborators and crooks in Egyptian(and ALL Arab)government.

    ETHA AL SHABU YAWOMAN ARAADA AL HAYAATA FALAABUDDA IN YASTAGEEBA AL KADAR.........

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.