Saturday, April 9, 2011

Can Someone please help this man !!?

Blogger and tweep Hassan Yahya published this photo from Tahrir square yesterday.


This man holds a banner that says the following :
     My 12 years old boy was killed deliberately at the 6th of October police station and up till now no one was prosecuted.
He added his mobile phone number which is : 016-3351860.
I do not know what the story of this man but he needs help and already I have not found any news about him at Tahrir square in the mainstream media.

2 comments:

  1. I have been very moved by this photo. I can imagine all the sadness of this man but also all his hopes. For him, the revolution means the justice done for his son.
    I have posted a short translation in french on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the military police hasn't killed him in last night's raid on Tahrir

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.