Saturday, August 5, 2006

Another Massacre El-Kaa'a


OK Cana or Qana massacre the reason behind it was a suspicion of using the village and that building in launching rockets to Israel despite this can even happen from the military point of view according to this


But now what was is the plea of IAF about El-Kaa massacre?


It happened in the morning in El-Bekaa region in the north of Lebanon near the Lebanese-Syrian borders , the IAF targeted a farm and bombed over 33 civilians from the farmers while they were resting and eating their lunch meal


They were eating their last meal when they were killed by prohibited Phosphorus bombs by IAF , I know it is the phosphors bombs from the shapes of the bodies and its colour


Picture from Al-Jazeera


El-Kaa'a


Most of the victims are Syrian workers whether the dead or injured , Kaa is on the Syrian -Lebanese borders known in the Arab world for its famous fruit farms , if you probably had eaten an apple or a pear from it , I know I had , the small pear ,the delicious one I ate this spring came from there .Already I saw a strange picture for fruits after the bombing and they don't like fruits , they were grey . These farms in this area were exporting to the whole arab world , the farmers there are usually Syrians ,in fact the majority of them are Syrians , there were transfered whether the dead bodies or injured to Humas Hospital in Humas the Syrian city across the borders ,as it is the nearest and also most roads to Lebanese cities were cut off because of the IAF attacks .


In fact here is the initial data : 23 Syrian workers including 18 men , 5 women and 3 girls ,also the IAF made two successive raid , I don't know may be to make sure that mission of destruction is completed


Please someone tell me why the IAF targeted this area and those people , on what intelligence information exactly


May be because the Bekaa hills are the main source of food to Lebanon !!??


I don't find any reason at , those people are not from Hezbollah


You know the best thing I can say is what a man in the scene of the Massacre said to Al-jazeera crew


So Now Olmert succeeded , Now Olmert succeeded by killing those men , by killing those men who were only earning their living !!?? They were eating for God Sake , anyway Olmert failed , Olmert failed and the resistance won , long live the resistance, long live Hassan Nasrallah and our martyrs in heavens

The footage from the massacre looked terrifying , but I got use to it , believe me the sadness and tears are kissed good bye now ,I am angry




If this cat can speak


As I am fair and also look to what the other said here is the news coverage from Ynetnews.com "Dozens were buried yes they were and they were killed too, Check the disgusting comments" and Israeli insider got nothing about




Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I hate israel for what they have done and for what they are doing. The only thing I can forsee coming out of this, is more terrorist attacks against Israel in retalliation for what they have done. I for one am against terrorism but in that case all I can say is that I feel they would have brought it on their selves... and possibly diserve it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every action got a reaction , I won't call terrorist acts because on the same level Israel is terrorising the People of Lebanon and thus I will call revenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.