Saturday, November 15, 2008

How to Get 33,601,800 square meter in Egypt and pay nothing ??

Answer : Your name is Hisham Talaat Mustafa and You are a big  MP NDP Tycoon businessman, This is how you get those acres and pay L.E 0
MP and Lawyer Talaat El-Sadat began his games in Talaat Mustafa  trial.  He distributed on the major independent and opposition newspapers like Al Masry Al Youm , Al Youm 7 and Al Dostor the contracts and the agreements between the State represented in the Housing ministry and TMG. There are lots of question marks regarding these contracts and how a MP and a NDP can use his influence to get this huge piece of land in New Cairo for free !!
It seems that Businessman Hisham Talaat Mustafa paid nada”nothing” to get the land of the Madinaty project which is equal to 33,601,800 square meter !!?? Then he sells it for millions of Egyptian pounds !!??
May be he is innocent from Murdering Suzanne but what about this charge ,this corruption and use of influence !!?? He broke the law and he cheated to get this land which is owned by the State and thus by the people.
To be honest he is not the only one in the Real Estate sector in Egypt that uses his influence to get the best pieces of land for nothing and resell it for fortunes. This is why I demand as Egyptian citizen a full investigation and revision to the contracts of SODIC and Palm Hills projects in New Cairo and 6th of October because they owned by the in laws of Mubarak , also a full revision to the contracts of Emaar and Damac.
I demand too as an Egyptian Citizen a separate trial for Hisham Talaat Mustafa along with all the officials involved in this scandal and that to transfer this trial on air so the whole world would watch how our land are stolen in front of our eyes.
Of course I know that my demands won’t be answered now but may be one day they will be answered.

3 comments:

  1. The correct answer is:
    when u are a man turns sand to gold, if I have any peice of land I'll give it to you to make it - as- Alrehab city - a heaven on the earth ,
    first: He does'nt pay "NADA",or "corrupt and cheat!!" see the contract and do some maths to know how much 7% is!!
    second : The success of madenty is an investment to the success of Al-rehab ,Hisham's brilliant idea , which i live in !
    third : It's not the best peice of land it's far away from cairo at least an hour !!!
    fourth:your turn is coming Talaat, when ur house is made from glass don't hit people with rock !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Al Rahab anonymous resident, my dear sir or madam turning sand to gold does not mean cheating , if this happens in any other democratic country than Egypt things would be different
    turning sand to gold does not mean breaking the law by using his influence,this is not an excuse my dear sir
    This land was a state owned land which means it is owned by us. The money that H.T.M should have paid in a perfect world would spent on the services you receive in your country

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Zeinobia: first , Pls don’t call me “Alrehab resident “ it becomes insult right now !!
    Then , I see that U R too brilliant to not to judge anyone without knowing him , so PLS let me tell U my story with that man .. I went with my parents to buy an apartment when we heard about that project . that was at 1997 . We asked to see the contract of the land with the Ministry of housing .They paid 75 million EGP for that far faraway , service less ,unprepared and unknown piece of desert land . My parents suggested that we must to go to see it in real . All the way my mother kept saying “ it’s empty, it’s desert “ . It was true
    All the roads (not like now) was empty . when we reached there ,I saw that man standing under the desert sun with his workers and tracks waiting for the water tanks which was on his account althought the contract says that the ministry is obligated to deliver all services when the work is about to bigen !!! I felt that he was digging roacks alone to reach his goal .BUT .. WHEN MY PARENTS SAW THIS !!! OK….
    They called him mad !! and called me fool !! they refused to help me in this even with a penny !!
    But I believed the dream (doubtfully of course ) & took it on my self “ the installments seems reasonable >> I paid 165.000 EGP for a 159 m. flat on 10 years .
    After a while I heard about flats sold by the ministry for less than that price .
    I go to the company for asking they said that they’re facing liquidity problems to pay the land installment so they paid it as units with cost price !!
    Now , my flat (MASHALLAH) worth more than 700.000 EGP but I would’nt sell!!
    In which price do U want him to buy his projects? ..after all he is a businessman ..
    I saw the contract of MADEENTY in the news they avoid the problems which happened in Al.rehab and assign the units ratio from the bigenning & as if U know it was the president who recommend to give Hisham another piece of land when he saw Al rehab
    So >>where is the cheating or corruption..please >>
    IF our system is cheating us >> so why they accused him . they could hold it all on Sokkary’s shoulders ..could’nt they ?? remember they captured @ questioned him here!!
    I cried when I heard about that case , Bcoze I KNOW THAT it’s a money manner & OUR SYSTEM IS CHEATING US !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.