It turned out there is a very strong lobby in Egypt that can influence the Governmental decisions in the same way the Jewish lobby influence the decision making in D.C , this is lobby is the lobby of the Garbage collectors !!!
Do not get confused ,I am not here talking about the Garbage public companies whose workers are always begging ,I am speaking about the other Garbage collectors and Do not be surprised because you may think how the Garbage collectors who are considered from the very low classes in Egypt form a powerful lobby .
The Garbage collection in Egypt is from the most profitable businesses, the big tycoons fortunes in it exceed the millions ,after all there are no taxes in it , a secret world for a very forgotten segment.
How powerful is that this lobby ?? well , you only have to know that in the 1st of March 2007 the Prime minister made a decision to ban all Pigs farms in Egypt and close the existence ones since that date .
Till now this decision was not implemented despite according the law it should be implemented by the police force .
According to several sources the Garbage collectors lobby ignored this decision completely and used its ways to make forgettable decision.
I know here you will be lost what is the relation between the Pigs' farms and the Garbage collectors .
Well you have to know the major use of Pigs in Egypt is to eat garbage , they are not raised for food , but to eat garbage in the garbage dumps , already they are raised in farms as you know like in the rest of the world ,but they are raised in the garbage dumps , they do not have any medical or health Vet. follow up service , they do not get vaccines .
To be honest the only Governor who tried to implemented the prime minister's decision but in vain was Adli Hussein , the Governor of the Qalyubia, already when the authorities started its campaign against the Pigs farms in the Governorate which is the main producer of poultry and chicken in Egypt ,the pigs raisers hurried to the media screaming about the bad governor and government ,despite what Hussein tried to do was the correct one , now his Governorate is facing a health and economic catastrophe and it is threatening both Cairo and Giza .
By Year , By Month
- ► 2015 (148)
- ► 2014 (312)
- ► 2013 (512)
- ► 2012 (683)
- ► 2011 (953)
- ► 2010 (1093)
- ► 2009 (1159)
- Tom Cruise is crazy , really crazy
- I am sorry
- Egypt and Iran : a new page for normal relations !...
- Egypt without Internet
- Omar Bin Laden's interview on the Egyptian officia...
- Wise girls do not do this
- Calm down they are not going to invade your countr...
- Howida Taha is arrested
- About the myth of Hesham Islam
- Commarde George Habash has left the building
- Thank you Abu Tarika
- Guess who is supporting Obama ??
- Bad Weak for NSGB
- Barack Obama has won SC
- Wael Abbas' pictures from Gaza
- RIP Aziz Sadky ,the father of Egyptian industry
- The title says other thing
- The Language of Numbers : The Gazans in Rafah
- The best photo and comment in 2007
- They blew it baby
- Just open the borders , Just break the blockade
- And they call us the civilization of terrorism !! ...
- Amr Moussa was going to be assassinated in Lebanon...
- The Siege of Gaza and the end of the Egyptian role...
- Ayman Nour and his conspiracy theory
- Farewell Suzanne Pleshette
- From Condy Rice to Susan Rice "Obama Foreign polic...
- European Parliament Vs. the Egyptian Regime : Clea...
- Mitt Romney won for the second time in the Caucuse...
- Google blocks Kefaya Official Website in its searc...
- Sarkozy is not fooling around in the Gulf
- The H5N1 updates
- The legend of the Boy's mother
- Oh Honey , do not be sad it is our fault after all...
- President Mubarak in a Shadia and Kamal El-Shanawy...
- Some families just do not like to learn the lesson...
- Khaled Mashal's press conference in Damascus
- The real size
- The lobby of Garbage collectors
- Bush's visit to Egypt
- Stop this Britney and Adnan media circus
- Truth always hurts
- Egyptian X-file: Were they Egyptians or Jordanians...
- The man with no face
- The language of Numbers : Child trafficking
- The National guards in Egypt !!??
- China's latest human case of bird flu infected thr...
- Baby Primary 2008
- And why he did not listen to this report ??
- Kings Faisal and Abdallah's grand children and Fou...
- I am busy currently in Egyptian POWs website
- The Best Cafe in Cairo
- Leave France 24 as it is
- The Language of Numbers: Drug addiction and use in...
- What if he were a democrat
- Happy New Hagri Year 1429
- CAIR 2008 Elections
- A diary of a Nurse in the country side
- Forget about the Bird flu now ,it is the Pig flu t...
- The Iranian boats harassed U.S Navy ships
- They do not pay fares at all in real life
- Our economic losses because of H5N1
- Merry Christmas to all the Egyptian Orthodox Chris...
- For Fouad
- An important update in the Egyptian POWs Case
- Olmert prays for Mubarak
- The religious factor in the American Presidential ...
- When will he leave ??
- The person of the year 2007
- The H5N1 started the evolution process in Egypt !!...
- Oh those Russians
- A victory for us ; Blogging is like Journalism in ...
- The Egyptian Revenge : let them pass to Gaza from ...
- The WHO demands an Emergency status in Egypt
- Now I am afraid !!
- Egyptian X-file:The New year shocking video
- The fourth victim in row
- The Golden Girls in Sex and the city
- Happy New year 2008
- ▼ January (79)
- ► 2007 (651)
- ► 2006 (512)
- ► 2005 (242)
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up Arab Video Human rights photos Society National Security Egyptian Life Israel America Culture Regional Economy History Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Arts Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Elections Europe nostalgia MB blogging Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Just Opinion Sports Spy Nature Iraq 1001 Books Iran Presidency Films Gulf Party of parties Maghreb Trials Terrorism News Letter from the editor Breaking News Sudan Music Arabic faces Audio In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Asia Egyptian History Egyptian Royalty 1973 Grand Cairo Corruption 1967 Numbers Sinai Turk Caucasus Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Daily World Links Polls Live Blogging Arabic X-Files Upper Egypt Parliament Alexandria Tourism 1952 Suez War Cablegate Canal Cities Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Aswan 1948 Happy Yemen The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Nile Delta Pakistan African Faces Personal Red Sea Reviews Yemen UAR Communiques Laws EC Interviews Highlighted Comments SS gate Travel Nubia Matrouh Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Cairo Fayoum South America Jordan Latino Asian Faces Cultura Ideas Infographs Leaks Odd Test Tweet of the Day Weather