Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Egypt’s State Security tweets

I was opening my email early in the morning ,when I found a message from Twitter that State Security is following me on Twitter !! I was surprised actually when I just read the words “State security” , yes our Egyptian State Security that follows the interior ministry is following me on twitter, the same S.S with bad reputation I am afraid all over the world.
I clicked on the twitter page of S.S and I was surprised more when I saw the logo of the interior ministry !! Of course I found that he follows all my friends in Twitter including the activists too !!
Either it is a prank ,silly prank for sure or it seems that the Egyptian State Security decided to open a dialogue with the citizens through Twitter !! Of course I found it hard to believe the last option !!??
What do you think ?? Do you think that it is our State Security or it is a silly prank ?? or even it is a spam twitter account !!?? I tend to believe so after that last twitter message.
Yes I followed that account because I am curious to know what it will post in the coming hours
Update:
It turned out it is a prank , Mustafa is behind it;)
I can't deny that I enjoyed the prank

2 comments:

  1. i doubt the SS has time for these childish acts, i bet it's a prank by some wacko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it is a prank but he is not a wacko at all

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.