Let’s speak in a scientific talk :
Yes the Swine flu does not transfer only through pigs to humans but it also it also transfers from humans to humans which is the dangerous stage in the disease.
Still the main origin of the virus is the pigs.
Now for the Swine flu is a combination between H1N1,H5N1 and human flu .
The H5N1 mutated in Egypt and the WHO as I hinted several times in my blog warned from the pigs farms and its danger on health especially those farms are inside the cities not outside it.
For three years there was a presidential decree issued to transfer the farms outside the cities in the different governorates and up till now it has not been implemented because of the powerful lobby of garbage collectors , do not laugh you do not know how big is the garbage collecting business. You only have to know that this lobby is standing against the Recycle business in Egypt.
Now back to flu the WHO is saying that the H5N1 is mutating dangerously in Egypt so we do not need to have our own Swine flu in Egypt thanks to the combination of H5N1 with human flu and Swine flu !!
I know pigs are God’s creatures but God gives us mind to think and God ordered us not to throw ourselves in doom ,the protection is better than treatment.
Those poor thousands who work in pigs farms do not understand the danger that they are facing , if they are infected with Swine flu locally ,they will be the first victims and it is well known that the government won’t help them , in fact there is no vaccine will be available to the world except at least after 6 months. We know that our government has the worst crisis management responsibility ever and the proof on that is the H5N1 for God Sake.
It is ridiculous and irresponsible to claim that this decision was taken for religious reasons because you have to know that the Christian Church as I repeated thousand times has agreed and support the government decision. Now it amazed me that for some Christians it is ok to listen to the Pope’s order to vote for Mubarak but when he supports a decision for the best interest of all Egyptians ,some are deaf !!! I would like to hint that the Christians MPs voted for the slaughter of pigs in the Parliament.
Regarding the FAO and WHO reactions , well pardon me but I saw Dr.Hussein Abdel-Razzak Al Gezairy, the head of the regional office of WHO in the region saying on TV that both slaughtering the pigs or transferring them to isolated areas were good decision !! So why the WHO and FAO are so angry !!
Unfortunately this is a presidential decree and despite the official announcement that the slaughtering will start on Saturday , the slaughtering has started already today. Mubarak won’t cancel a presidential decree because of pigs so he would be become the joke of the Egyptians , I do not know what those international organizations were thinking when they were asking the halt of this presidential decree. !!!
Now the minister of health presented a summarized report to Mubarak about the Avian flu and Swine flu in Egypt and the world today. You can download and read the report here ,it is already in Arabic. It is actually a presentation to be accurate.
It is very short and summarized, it included data about the suspicion ,infection and death rates of H5N1 in Egypt since its entry in Feb 2006 . According to international numbers Egypt is the third country in the world after Indonesia and Vietnam in terms of infection and death rates !!! It is not a new thing to me but may be for Mubarak. The report included a definition to the swine flu, how it transfers,its symptoms and the ministry’s plan to face the new challenge. The most important parts concerning the Swine flu is that the results of the tests they done on some of the pig raisers in Great Cairo area , the tests came negative thank Goodness.
The report included a map for the pigs farms in Egypt :
I think now the President is calmed down by his men that everything is under control which I hope it is because we have not yet finished from the H5N1 bomb so we can deal with this scary new threat.
I forget to say that the Health ministry is considering Sinai as an expected virus entry area because Israel announced that there are confirmed H1N1 cases there , I won’t use the swine word as it is not allowed there !!! Speaking about Israel , I think we should do the same thing they are doing at Ben Gurion airport in Cairo airport. Back to Sinai , this is too much for this dear part of the nation , war , smuggling and now swine flu !!
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 239 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- ► 2010 ( 1093 )
- Regarding the Pigs Massacre : A Necessity
- Kill Them All
- Recognizing a Genocide
- This Was Too Fast
- They Do Not Buy It Too !!
- The Yemenis Have Done It !!
- An Imaginary Royal Visit
- A Little Provocative Calculation
- The Bride of Steel Crisis
- Kill That Piggy
- Farwell Bea Arthur
- Terrible photo to start the day with !!
- My Rendez-Vous at the tower
- I want to Celebrate it but I just ….
- Kim Jong Il's Latest Masterpiece in Egypt !!!
- H5N1 Death No.26
- Another woman got infected by H5N1
- This Is Not Ahmadinejad
- Slumdog drama goes on and on
- H5N1death No.25
- I wonder Where in the Middle East !!??
- For Their Own Protection
- Hannibal Strikes Back
- At last Hosni Mubarak is going to Washington
- Busy sad day for H5N1 in Egypt
- In A Country Where People Kill Each Other on A Loa...
- The Old scold Sis Policy
- The dangerous underground EMO Cell !!!!
- The War on Fiseekh
- Happy Sham El-Nassim 09
- Another H5N1 Human Infection case in less than 72 ...
- Very Interesting Timing
- Big Bakiza and Little Bakiza
- Happy Easter Day
- We Should Boycott this conference too
- Stars San Fards
- Regarding the Crisis
- Breaking News: H5N1 Human Infection Case No.65
- We are all Susan in the end
- It is getting sillier
- The Assassination of Dr. Yahia Al-Mashad
- H5N1 Human Infection No.64 in Egypt
- An Unexpected End to A Controversial Case
- EC Interview : My Uncle Saddam “3”
- In The Memory of Mustafa Amin
- EC Interview : My Uncle Saddam “2”
- I have not imagined one day that the day will come...
- What is happening in Sinai currently ?? Screw the ...
- Breaking News : Another Two fishing ships hijacked...
- EC Interview : My Uncle Saddam “1”
- Speaking about Violating Our borders and Our Sover...
- The Big Scold Sis
- Bahr El-Bakr massacre1970-2009
- The Cairo University Protest on the 6th of April
- This bow
- A Family Matter turned in to a Social Matter
- El Cid Vs. Pharaohs
- Blogger.Com Year 2009 Wish
- The illusion of the newly democratic Iraq
- Suspicion does not mean Confirmation
- It Is not our time
- Sabah sings because I love you
- Dokki : Blast from the past
- I Do Not Buy This with my all respect
- The Big Sister
- Scary Rumours
- Thank You for your anger and for your strike
- The First Couple
- Breaking News : Ayman Nour and Gamila Ismail are g...
- Follow Up : The 6th of April
- Follow UP : H5N1 Human infection No. 63
- Follow Up : 24 hours
- Save the Giza Zoo
- The GPS ban is lifted in Egypt
- Early strike by the security’s orders
- Egyptian Chronicles Poll : Who will be the 5th Pre...
- Switch the channel : April 2009
- Follow up : H5N1 Human infection No.62
- Follow Up : 48 hours
- Killing the civilians is the real act of Anti-Semi...
- The Next kind of Danger
- Breaking News : The Muslim Brotherhood supports 6t...
- Follow Up : H5N1 Human Infection Case No.61
- Stinky Bibi is back in office officially
- ▼ April ( 86 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB blogging Great Cairo 1001 Environment Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Egyptian History Minorities Nature Trials Audio Sports Terrorism Just Opinion Spy Iraq Gulf News Presidency Books Party of parties Films Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Music Breaking News Arabic faces In the wind's direction Elections 2012 Sinai Asia Corruption Egyptian Royalty Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Egyptian Constitution Parliament Tourism Live Blogging Daily World Links Polls Upper Egypt Alexandria 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Laila Photo Of The Week Aswan Egyptian Rumours Nile Delta Happy Yemen 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Laws Salam 98 Pakistan Red Sea African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Matrouh EC Interviews Highlighted Comments Travel Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Leaks South America Jordan Test Asian Faces Government Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day