For the first time in the history of Egyptian Press, people across the nation are invited to attend a sit in against Al Gomhouria newspaper in front of Al Tahrir publishing house tomorrow from 5PM-6PM Cairo Local time.
This stand in is dedicated to express our refusal to the false lies Al Gomhouria and Al Messa have been spreading lies about Khaled Said , his family , his murder and all those who tried to restore his rights thanks to the disgusting Op-eds of Mohamed Ali Ibrahim and Khaled Emam, it is enough that Al Gomhouria was the first one to call Khaled "The Martyr of cannabis"
Before appointed the new chief in editor of Al Gomhouria , Mohamed Ali Ibrahim was unknown to the Egyptian people but now thanks to his provoking and rude op-eds he has become a household name along Abdullah Kamel and Karm Gaber , the provoking regime defender trio in the media.
As I hinted above this is the first public act of its kind against an Egyptian newspaper since publishing the original "The Egyptian Chronicles" by the order of Mohamed Ali Pasha.
I do not know if Mohamed Ali Ibrahim has watched yesterday episode from Gaber Al-Karmoty's show "headline" to see the worms in the meat before defending the government blindly as usual in his daily columns.
Here is the address of Al Gomhouria or to be precise the Tahrir publishing house is : 115 Ramses street , Cairo
View Larger Map
You can take the metro to Orabi station where from there you can complete on foot and find yourself in front of the Tahrir publishing house.
You can't missed its building , it is huge ugly one made like an open book !!??
FYI the former chief in editor of Al Gomhouria Dr. Samir Rageb had Jacuzzi in his office , already I do not think that Anna Wintour of Vogue has a Jacuzzi in her office !!??
Again this is the first time something like this happens in Egypt and I hope that tomorrow people will be encouraged and show in order to send strong message not to Ibrahim but to those who appointed him.
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 266 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- We Need This Man Again
- Photo of the Week : Les Miserables
- Let The Cold War Games Begin For Real
- A Close Encounter of First Kind in Al Arish
- Follow Up : Unrest In North Sinai As Usual
- Follow Up : Protesting Against Al Gomhouria
- Missing The Whole Point
- At Last Someone From the Witnesses Speak
- Diplomatic Disgrace !!
- A Stand against Al Gomhouria
- Do Not Eat Meat in Egypt
- Amun And The Horus Of The National Security
- Breaking News : Blowing Up A Gas pipeline in Sinai...
- A Lost Cause
- A Golden Moment
- Masr's People
- From The Moon's Sis to Egypt's Children
- Egyptian Chronicles In Your Language
- Follow Up : Oil Spill In Hurghada
- Egypt's Children
- Follow Up : Stanley Bridge We Will Meet !!
- Follow : A Day of Anger in Alexandria
- Silent majority
- Follow Up : And Here is Our BP caught in Act
- Eissa Interviews ElBaradei In Video
- Khalid Said Is Killed Again
- Just Ignore Him
- Regime Outage !!
- What An Inspiring Leader He is !!
- Chasing Zahi Hawas
- And Which Company is Our Own BP !!??
- Angie and Sulaf
- The Signs We Have Seen Before
- Happy Birthday Dr.ElBaradei
- Follow Up : Alexandrian Anger
- If Mohamed Ali Knew
- Another Police Brutality Victim
- Unrepresentative Sample
- Amen : A Friday Prayer
- What An Expensive Treasure !!??
- ElBaradei Speaks To El Pais And Ibrahim Eissa
- Follow Up : LDS Church Denis , Prosecutor office D...
- Mormonism does Not Find Big Love in Egypt
- Spies are Falling Down
- Follow Up : The Terrible Convicted Con
- Follow Up : Khalid's Protest
- Speaking Of Respectable Countries
- Follow Up : The Other Khalid
- Flotilla Follow Up : The Full Iara Lee's Footage
- S.S Connections Revealed
- Follow Up : Why Khalid Was Murdered !!??
- Flotilla Follow Up : IAra Lee's Footage "Graphic d...
- For Khalid , For His Family and For Egypt "Graphic...
- Flotilla Follow Up : You Asked For An Evidence And...
- The First Starbucks Protest in Egypt
- NDP Tweets baby
- Why The Second article Is Preferred By The Church ...
- Is The President Human Like Us !!??
- Mr.Egypt Does Not Represent Egypt
- USS Liberty Déjà Vu
- Follow Up : Where Is Saudi Arabia From The Gaza Fl...
- You Asked And ElBaradei Answers
- Al Jazeera And Its Anchorwomen
- Helen Thomas : More Than A Statement
- The Best Thing Ever Said About Gamal Mubarak
- On The 1st and 2nd of June 1967
- Anti ElBaradei Club : Why Not To Wait And See !!??...
- Flotilla Follow Up : The Hidden Flotilla Tapes Fou...
- ElBaradei in Fayoum
- Way To Hell
- Former King Fouad II on On TV
- Paris In Giza
- Meet Furkan
- Please Spare Egypt From Your Love Paris
- They Were All Arabs
- Will They Really Do it !??
- MP Mohamed ElBeltagy Speaks About Gaza Flotilla
- Dr. ElBaradei Speaks About Gaza Flotilla and Democ...
- Read Palestinian Literature
- idf lies and is still ugly
- Voting girl 2010 edition : shura council elections...
- Hypocrisy And Real Science Do not meet
- And it has become the Israeli-Egyptian siege after...
- ▼ June ( 84 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- ► 2008 ( 1054 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB Great Cairo blogging 1001 Environment Egyptian History Trials Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Nature Terrorism Audio Sports Gulf Just Opinion Presidency Spy Iraq News Books Films Party of parties Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Arabic faces Music Breaking News In the wind's direction Sinai Egyptian Royalty Corruption Elections 2012 Asia Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Parliament Egyptian Constitution Tourism Alexandria Live Blogging Upper Egypt Daily World Links Polls 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Nile Delta Aswan Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Laws Red Sea 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Highlighted Comments Matrouh Travel EC Interviews Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Jordan Leaks South America Government Test Asian Faces Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day