|Late Tarek Abdel Latif|
According to the information I found Tarek Abdel Latif was shot down by 4mm caliber in his neck !! I tried to find more information from his family through Facebook but they are so shocked to speak now. I assume that the same thing happened to Ziad.
There are some questions and points in my mind now :
- When were the dead bodies of Bakir and Abdel Latif submitted to the Zinhom morgue and Kasr Al Aini ?
- When were they really shot ? The exact date of death !!? I can’t believe it was on 28th because their families paid visits to Zinhom morgue since then and they did not find them there !!?
- Why did they suddenly appear dead after the collapse of SS and the departure of Shafik’s cabinet and Mahmoud Wagdy !!?
- Were there any traces of torture in their bodies ?
- Were their families forced to avoid speaking to the media now in return of taking back their bodies !!!
- Who really shot Ziad and Tarek ? Why were they killed ??
|Late Ziad Bakir|
Both Bakir and Latif are in their early 30s and both of them are fathers of small children whom I am sure will be very proud of their dads and how they gave their lives in order they would live a better future. Both men were successful in their field , Bakir was a painter working in the Egyptian Opera house and Abdel Latif was working in an oil company .
Their families for more than a month have been searching for them leaving no media outlet or door to knock it. They have visited all the morgues and hospitals in Cairo and Giza including Zinhom and I repeat this fact again and again.
I should have posted more posts about them , we should have made the whole world move to get them out
To those who interrogated , tortured and killed them , to those who knew what was happening to them and for some sick bloody idea they approved it .. you are going to hell insh Allah.
To the families of these detainees , be proud as your men are the newest martyrs of this great nation ,we will never forget them.
There should be an investigation.
We will never forget , we will never forgive.
- The family of Ziad Bakir is doing a DNA test , they can't identify the body of Ziad, the results will be announced tomorrow.
- Some sources say that the German ambassador contacted the family of Ziad from couple of weeks ago and told them that he was alive and would be released very soon. Other sources spoke about threatening telephone calls to the Bakirs telling them that their son was alive !!
- Anyhow officially tomorrow there will be a memorial service to late Ziad Bakir at Omar Makram mosque Tahrir square starting from Al Maghreb's prayer Cairo local time.